Profile for Lars > Reviews

Lars "Lars"

It's Me or the Dog: How to have the Perfect Pet
It's Me or the Dog: How to have the Perfect Pet
by Victoria Stilwell

3.0 out of 5 stars A very pretty book, though not for anyone who is professional!, 7 May 2012
This book is really pretty, full of great photos and I can see it on most coffee tables. It's a great book for kids if they want to learn about caring for a dog before actually buying one, as the text is easy to understand and the pictures are very eye catching. Overall it's a really good book for first time dog owners, though if you want to be a professional dog trainer or if you think this book will be extremely detailed and serious, this might not be for you.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, 7 May 2012
I ordered this because of issues with acne over the past year, and I have only been using it for a week now so it might be too early to say anything. However after this first week I definitely noticed a clear improvement in my skin!! I would recommend this to anybody with mild to moderate acne, if you have more severe acne it may be worth going for the stronger versions. Just make sure that you always wash your face before using it to maximize it's effectiveness. It should be absorbed easily into your skin, and if it isn't you're using too much! Also make sure you buy a good facial moisturizer so that once the panoxyl is absorbed, you can moisturize your face to counteract the dryness that the cream gives.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It definitely stays up, very good strapless bra!, 7 May 2012
My older strapless bra was extremely uncomfortable, constantly sliding down, so I definitely needed a new one!. I am usually a 34b cup but the c cup fit me perfectly, so be aware that these sizes may be flexible for you too! (I looked at the amazon size guide for more information) The bra itself is simple, stylish, and much cheaper than others like it on the market. It has a non-slip interior so it actually will stay in place the whole day, and it does come with removable straps so it can be worn as a normal bra as well.

Gipsy Black 50 Denier Luxury Opaque Tights with Body Shaper Top Size Small
Gipsy Black 50 Denier Luxury Opaque Tights with Body Shaper Top Size Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall very good, much better than normal tights!, 7 May 2012
I am much more confident in a tight fitting dress if my hips and belly are smooth and firm. The tights are very good quality, they aren't too delicate so they don't rip easily. The only issue I have is that I was expecting the top of the tights, or the ''control'' section to be a little tighter than it is. If you want something that seriously shapes, these might not be for you. They do the job of shaping and controlling much better than regular tights though, and I didn't really need something too tight and scary so these were fine for me!

10 Things I Hate About You [DVD] [1999]
10 Things I Hate About You [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Heath Ledger
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my all time favorite movies!, 19 Aug. 2010
Based on Shakespeare's play 'The Taming of the Shrew' (but making it a story about teenagers in the 90s); this is truely an amazing film. Its smart, funny and original and will probably become one of your favorite films. Even if it is technically 'a chick flick' any guy is sure to love it and anyone who has been through high school can definitly relate to it :D

(500) Days of Summer [DVD] [2009]
(500) Days of Summer [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!, 6 Dec. 2009
Funny, romantic, original and thoughtfully made.... I went into the cinema expecting either another rom-com or anotherJuno.This film surpassed any and every one of my expectations and I couldn't live without the DVD! I'd reccomend this to anyone... It's bound to appeal to even those who usually hate romance... After all, as you are informed in the film, this is not a love story.

South Park - Season 3 [DVD]
South Park - Season 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Trey Parker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to spend a night with friends!, 6 Dec. 2009
This review is from: South Park - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
I love south Park and season three is one of the best seasons. Had a great time watching it.