Profile for goldie84 > Reviews

Content by goldie84

goldie84

Page: 1 | 2
Kortkartellet Map of Denmark M Byer / Art Print Charcoal grey Charcoal grey  / 50 cm x 70 cm
Kortkartellet Map of Denmark M Byer / Art Print Charcoal grey Charcoal grey / 50 cm x 70 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Mar. 2017
Beautiful poster, super quick delivery and we'll packaged. Really happy with it, and have ordered more !!!!

Rechargeable Bike Light, Evolva Future Technology 1800 Lumens LED Cree USB Headlight Bicycle Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Mar. 2017
Absolutely amazing little light !!! Very very bright indeed. Wow !!! Excellent quality for the price.

Vacuum Storage Bags: 110 MICRON (35% Thicker); Stronger, Higher Quality Space Savers; 5 pack (Large, XL) - by Viridescent. Makes Saving Space Easy! Pack, Store & Protect Clothing, Bedding & Luggage. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Offered by Oakhill Enterprises

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bags!, 19 Jan. 2016
Brilliant bags !! Strong and sturdy and great sizes. Packed a king size duvet and two pillows with ease which suprised me ! I will be buying more in smaller sizes !

(Pack of 6) Pure & Gentle Muslin Face Cloths by WithNature Skincare
(Pack of 6) Pure & Gentle Muslin Face Cloths by WithNature Skincare
Offered by WithNature Skincare

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value and does exactly the same job as the ..., 15 Mar. 2015
Brilliant value and does exactly the same job as the more expensive branded cloths out there. Fantastic service and speedy delivery!

925 Sterling Silver 6mm Square Princess Cut Clear CZ Ring Size N- Made in England
Offered by UK Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars What a beautiful ring!, 14 Feb. 2015
What a beautiful ring !! I bought it as a replacement for my "Real" diamond ring and I really cannot see a difference between the two ! Delivery was superb and very very quick ! Thank you !!!

Shimano women's racing shoe SH-WR31 Size 38 2013 Road Bike shoes
Shimano women's racing shoe SH-WR31 Size 38 2013 Road Bike shoes
Offered by TOP WARE - TOP PREISE

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb little shoe !!, 16 Mar. 2014
My first pair of cycling shoes, and I have to say they are great. I am usually a size 4 but took notice of previous reviews and went a size up, and they are a perfect fit. Been out a couple of times now and have no issues with them whatsoever.

Braquo Season 1 & 2 [DVD]
Braquo Season 1 & 2 [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic escapism !!, 16 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Braquo Season 1 & 2 [DVD] (DVD)
This is good old fashioned gritty cop drama, highly addictive and leaves you wanting more !!! Just sit back and enjoy it for what it is !! I love it.

Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful wonderful mad book !!!!, 11 Mar. 2013
I absolutely adored this book, could not put it down, and laughed and chuckled my way through it all !!! Such a brilliant idea and totally whacky too. The only problem is that now I have finished it I feel lost, and to me that is always the sign of a good book. Buy it, read it and just enjoy being in the world of Allan Karlson and his friends for a little while. It will make you smile and might just make us not take life too seriously for a short time.

Braquo - Series 2 [DVD]
Braquo - Series 2 [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Braquo Series 2, 18 July 2012
This review is from: Braquo - Series 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Fabulous !!! It doesn't need anymore words than that, Series 1 was superb, on the edge of your seat stuff and this series is just as brilliant, the only problem is that I watched it all in one sitting and now have to wait for Series 3 !! Such a shame we don't produce programmes as good and gritty as this over here.

Braquo - Series 1 [DVD]
Braquo - Series 1 [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Braquo Series One, 7 May 2012
This review is from: Braquo - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
This is just such a fantastic series, edge of your seat stuff that makes you want more and more and more !!!! I watched it in two sittings as I just couldn't stop myself, I defy anyone else to not want to do the same. Roll on June for Series two to be released.

Page: 1 | 2