Profile for Nikita > Reviews

Content by Nikita

Nikita

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
TECHGEAR® Extra Long 2 Meter / 6.5 Feet USB Data Sync Charging Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab S, Tab S2 8.0, Tab S2 9.7, Tab A 7.0, Tab A 8.0, Tab A 9.7, Tab A 10.1, Tab E 9.6, Tab 4 7.0, Tab 4 8.0, Tab 4 10.1, Tab 3 7.0, Tab 3 8.0, Tab 3 10.1, Note 10.1
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a Good Buy, 17 Mar. 2015
Where do I start? Well I bought this for my daughters Samsung Tablet, using the original Samsung Plug. Thought this would be a great buy with it being long so that she could play on the tablets on occasions whilst charging. The cable looked ok when it arrived and I plugged it in to the tablet, it took absolute ages to charge, left it over night and it still was not fully charged. On closer inspection of the metal charger point that goes into the tablet, I could see it was very flimsy and not at all well made as some other reviews had said. I continued to use it thinking that maybe the charging time was due to the tablet being without charge for several days, this was not the case, it had to be charged over night and into the next day for a full charge. And though this wasn't inadequate for the job, I had to continue using it until I could find a replacement (easier said than done). Within 3 weeks it stopped charging completely. Since then I have bought an original Samsung Charger and it has charged perfectly. I double checked that the tablet my daughter has is listed on the description of the item and it is (Samsung 10.1). I think this item is not for larger tablets but more for smaller tablets and phones. That being said it still broke so I would not recommend

Morphy Richards 720501 Multi-Floors Steam Mop with Microfibre Pads, 1400 Watt - White/ Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Great on hard floors, 5 Jan. 2015
I love this Steam Mop, it does what it says on the box and makes cleaning the floors pretty much effortless. Takes no time to get started and comes fully assembled. The cleaning pads are easy to wash and I chuck mine in the tumble drier. The stream mop makes it easy to clean stubborn marks and grease especially in the kitchen. I use it to cleanse and refresh my carpets but don't expect it to clean and take off stains etc, it is not a carpet cleaner. It is also a great price in my opinion.

Great buy, great price and quick delivery.

Call of Duty: Ghosts - Hardened Edition (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Ghosts - Hardened Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by Healthy Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Jan. 2015
It's Cod and not without it's problems

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 Jan. 2015
Bought this as a gift but own myself, all I can say it is Cod as we know it

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox 360)
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox 360)
Offered by Online Entertainment Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game even if you are not an AC fan, 5 Jan. 2015
I bought this for myself at a good price. I had heard that the game could be quite glitchy so held off purchasing on release, having now purchased the game I have not come across any glitches and the game is great. You will get a lot for your money as the game is so huge offering countless hours of fun into the early hours. Even if you are not a fan of Assassins Creed this game is definitely worth a try as this is like no other AC game before it and at it's current price I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Prompt delivery and a good price

Polycotton Polyester Hollowfibre Duvet, 13.5 Tog, Single
Polycotton Polyester Hollowfibre Duvet, 13.5 Tog, Single
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, Great Price, 5 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my daughters bed and this keeps her plenty warm in those winter months. Precise sizing and has worn well even after a wash and tumble dry. This is a great purchase especially considering the price, don't let the price put you off as this is quite good quality. I would highly recommend.

Good product, good price and prompt delivery

Morecambe & Wise - Complete BBC Collection [DVD] [1968]
Morecambe & Wise - Complete BBC Collection [DVD] [1968]
Dvd ~ Ernie Wise
Offered by scaddingk

5.0 out of 5 stars He has been most pleased with this gift, 5 Jan. 2015
Bought for my father in law as he is a big fan. Hours of watching as there are 20 discs. He has been most pleased with this gift. Delivery was prompted and for the amount of hours watched is a good price in my opinion.

Furby Boom Polka Dots
Furby Boom Polka Dots
Offered by Bargainmax Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars they love them (not so much me as I find them ..., 5 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Furby Boom Polka Dots (Toy)
Bought 2 of these for our daughters (3 and 7) last year, they love them (not so much me as I find them annoying). Having 2 they interact with each other and seem to learn the more they are played with. The only downfall is that at night they are sometimes easily disturbed and have had them go off in the night. They can be put to sleep by pulling the tail for a longer duration and I find keeping them in a cupboard or draw stops them from awakening undesirably. A year on they still work as they should and are quite durable and still quite loved.

Good price, prompt delivery and good packaging

Doc McStuffins Time for Your Checkup Interactive Doc and Lambie
Doc McStuffins Time for Your Checkup Interactive Doc and Lambie

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, 5 Jan. 2015
My daughter loves this, we bought it for her last year when she was 3 and she still plays with it now that she is 4 going on 5. If your child is a McStuffin fan then I don't think they will be disappointed. Doc sings and talks along with Lambie, comes with a little bag and tools (these are small so could be a chocking hazard to little ones) After more than a year of use she is still all in tact and working perfectly along with Lambie, I haven't even replace batteries. This has given my child hours of fun.

Good price, prompt delivery and well packaged.

Doc McStuffins Big Book of Boo Boo's
Doc McStuffins Big Book of Boo Boo's
Offered by LINEN IDEAS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Buy, 5 Jan. 2015
Bought this last year for my 3 year old, this is a great little buy ideal for stocking fillers or top up presents. My daughter is a big fan of Doc McStuffin and still plays with this note pad (even though used and full) and won't let me throw it away. The cover and ringed binder has lasted with no signs of wear (the crayon is long gone - she probably ate it). This is a lovely little gift and you can't go wrong for the price as branded Disney products can be a bit pricey.

Good value, prompted delivery and packaged well

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4