Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Pre-order now Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for David M > Reviews

Content by David M

David M (Oslo, Norway)

Dramatica Pro 4.0
Dramatica Pro 4.0

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent aid for writers of all kinds, 17 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Dramatica Pro 4.0 (CD-ROM)
Invest a little time and study in Dramatica Pro before sitting down to write your masterpiece. This software is a wonderful aid for any writer, but it will not write your script or novel for you. The hard work is still down to you.

Ganz Integral Protective Film for Apple iPhone 4/4S
Ganz Integral Protective Film for Apple iPhone 4/4S

4.0 out of 5 stars Will protect your iPhone4 screen, 19 Sept. 2010
Before applying the shield onto my iPhone I watched the video online to learn how to put it on properly. Then I watched another one made by a regular user on youtube.
You really do have to wash your hands before spraying your fingers and soaking the shield with the supplied liquid. I when I say soak I mean soak. I was worried because I thought it would damage the iPhone, but no, I am very satisfied with the results. Obviously the end result is not as good as having a naked screen to touch, but I am safe in the knowledge knowing that I am not going to accidentally scratch the screen. I am PLEASED with the result. Before I found Zagg's shield protector I applied 5 dry shields all of which fell off and had nasty bubbles which I could not remove. They really made the phone look tacky.

Reading many of the poor reviews on this site has made me want to post my experience with this product. I am very fussy and obsessed with the desire to keep my new iPhone looking good. This product has really helped. The only reason I can think of that so many people are having a bad experience is because they are NOT following the instructions properly. I have a front and back shield and it took me about 6 minutes to apply both of them. They have been on my phone for 2 weeks now. There are no bubbles, they are not peeling off and they look good.

Epson Perfection V500 Photo Scanner (6400dpi, 3.4 Opt Density, USB 2.0)
Epson Perfection V500 Photo Scanner (6400dpi, 3.4 Opt Density, USB 2.0)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied Mac user, 17 July 2009
Excellent product, the only reason I did not give it 5 stars is that the documentation could be a little user friendly. I just bought the V500 and I have to say that I am impressed. It works beautifully with my Mac Pro and I am bringing my old negatives and photos from the 80s back to life. I already own Photoshop, so I didn't need PS Elements that was bundled with the package, otherwise the Epson software is brilliant. I can highly recommend this product. Thanks for the memories Epson.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 30, 2009 12:04 AM BST