Profile for ruth caffrey > Reviews

Content by ruth caffrey

ruth caffrey

Mookie Scuttlebug Dragonfly Trike (Blue/Green)
Mookie Scuttlebug Dragonfly Trike (Blue/Green)

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy and sturdy, 10 Aug. 2013
I bought this for my 2 yr olds birthday he loves it however he does look slighty too big for it , i don't mind as much as it wasn't overly expensive i'd say he'll get 6 months out of it if im lucky .

Teletubbies Po 30cm Soft Plush with Bonus DVD
Teletubbies Po 30cm Soft Plush with Bonus DVD

3.0 out of 5 stars Teddy was fine...., 10 Aug. 2013
I was so disappointed !! I bought this for my 2 yr old son's birthday (he loves the teletubbies) opened the package he loved the teddy everything was great put the bonus dvd in to play he's so excited waiting waiting waiting (BAD DISK) dvd does not work we had a hard job convincing him to watch something else :(

However the teddy was quite like the real ones he loved it , just a pity about the dvd ,Maybe in cases similar to mine parents should check the disk before giving it to ur little one .

Walltastic Jungle Adventure Wallpaper Mural 8ft x 10ft
Walltastic Jungle Adventure Wallpaper Mural 8ft x 10ft

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 27 July 2013
Got this for my Son's room they are 10 and 2 , it looks amazing they love it I put it up myself in about 4 hr's wasnt as hard as I expected easy to match up , next morning there was only 1 little bit of a gap/ shrinking on baby elephants leg but could be easily coloured in you'd never notice

One Direction Messenger Shoulder Bag - Red
One Direction Messenger Shoulder Bag - Red
Offered by My Golden Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 27 July 2013
my daughter (7) loves 1 direction and this is perfect for her for school , good quality and not too big ...

Rubie's Official Sleeping Beauty Winter Wonderland Children Costume - Large
Rubie's Official Sleeping Beauty Winter Wonderland Children Costume - Large

5.0 out of 5 stars daughter loves it, 27 July 2013
my daughter is thrilled .just as picture shows :) shawl perfect for hiding winter woolies under dress for cold days .