Profile for LJR > Reviews

Frozen
Frozen
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant film1, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Frozen (Amazon Video)
This was a fantastic film which I must have enjoyed because time just flew by. It has been a while since i have watch a musical Disney film and I would recommend it to anyone feeling nostalgic the Musical Disney films of yesteryear.

Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time
Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time
by Fraser

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to put down, 30 Mar. 2014
What an amazing and epic story. I liked how each episode keeps wanting me to know more. As each episode progressed the more the villain revealed his or herself. and when that villain was revealed it was a completely unexpected but plausible surprise. I have been enjoying IDW Doctor Who publications since its birth and this anniversary edition exceeded all expectations. I enjoyed the artist version of the Doctors and I welcome the their artistic impression of the actors that portrayed them. But for die hard fans, in my opinion the drawing of the 2nd, 10th and 11th Doctor were the most accurate.
I thoroughly recommend this book to any Doctor Who fan from 6 to 60 years old and beyond!