Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for Pickle > Reviews

Content by Pickle

Pickle "Branston" (Leighton Buzzard Beds)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
SoBuy® Cream 2 Baskets Laundry Trolley Laundry Basket on Wheels, 1 Shallow Basket & 1 Handle Basket, FRG30-W
Offered by SoBuy-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what I hoped for, 28 Aug. 2016
I bought this for my mother [85], as she moved into a retirement home with an on site laundry room. This was ideal, dirty washing in the large basket underneath, top basket for washing powder etc [book to sit and wait with] and it wheels well. So really pleased

Champion Mens Clothing Champion Storm Knee Length Branded Waterproof Windproof & Breathable With Aqua-Vent Technology Fabric Front Zip With Velcro Storm Flap Packaway Hood Lightweight Lined Coat Jacket Trench Coats Macs Taped Seams Elasticated And Velcro Adjustable Cuffs Country Wear Outdoor Pursuits Work Walking Fishing Camping Trips Outdoors Riding Fishing Suitable For Man Uses Comes In A Handy Pouch Navy Xxl
Offered by Socks Uwear®

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 28 Aug. 2016
Really pleased with this, good size not too long [husband is 5 ft 10 ins and it comes to knees]. The packet it folds into is a good size as well. Very good value for money. Must admit though not worn in the rain yet, as we bought it to take on holidays & to pack in a suitcase as a" just in case in case it rains" coat and it certainly fits the bill. Very good for the money

KONG Traxx Dog Toy, Medium/Large, Black
KONG Traxx Dog Toy, Medium/Large, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good but could be better, 24 July 2016
My husbands Guide dog a 39kg labrador retriever, likes this very much, however it isn't really big enough for him he can only just pick it up and carry it around, I haven't tried putting any treats in it for that reason. We do however roll it across the floor and he plays with it, he must like it because as soon as out cat goes near it Ollie rescues it !! We have had this a couple of weeks and still no sign of wear, however as mentioned it's not really big enough for him to chew.

KONG Jumbler Ball Dog Toy, Large/X-Large
KONG Jumbler Ball Dog Toy, Large/X-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Ollie likes this, 24 July 2016
Guide dog Ollie, likes this very much as it's brightly coloured and it can be thrown, he broke the squeak in a matter of minutes [hence the four stars], is still very playable with. AS with the rugby shaped one it's washable. I would buy both of them again.

KONG Jumbler Football Dog Toy, Large/X-Large
KONG Jumbler Football Dog Toy, Large/X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Ollie loves it, 24 July 2016
I purchased this for my husbands Guide dog a 39 kg cross labrador retriever, he loves it, especially the squeak. Very tough, nice bright colours he loves it. We're not so keen because of the squeak :-) :-) :-) :-):-) , wouldn't dream of taking it away though. The handles are fantastic either for us or him to carry it , it's washable as well, which is great.

Ladies Plain Ribbed Cotton Polo Turtle Roll Neck Tunic Top Jumper Full Sleeve
Ladies Plain Ribbed Cotton Polo Turtle Roll Neck Tunic Top Jumper Full Sleeve
Offered by Cheadle Boutique

4.0 out of 5 stars It'll do, 14 Oct. 2015
I must endorse the other reviews, the neck is to baggy, and the sizing is not generous. Luckily I thought that the sizing would be wrong so ordered a size bigger than normal. That said it is comfortable and warmer than I thought it would be,for me the sleeves are way to long. But all in all it does what I want it to.

C White (060274-02)- Flower Silk Chiffon Neck Scarves Wrap Shawl Stole Wrap Women fashionable shawl
Offered by YouLookHot Black Friday Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 15 Sept. 2015
This was purchased as a prize in a fancy dress competition, the recipient was absolutely delighted with both the design and quality.

25 Beaded Knits: Fun Projects and Fashionable Designs to Wear Using Beads, Buttons, and Sequins
by Debbie Abrahams
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 7 Sept. 2015
Fantastic, just what I wanted as a Debbie Abrahams fan, this fitted the bill exactly . If I have a gripe then it was the packaging which was vacuum pack and it almost stuck to the book and unwrapping it was a little awkward.

Kipling Casual Daypack - Cobalt Blue
Kipling Casual Daypack - Cobalt Blue
Offered by The Necessity

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I hoped for, 2 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Kipling Casual Daypack (Luggage)
I bought this for my 10 year old granddaughter. When it first arrived I thought it was a bit small but no absolutely perfect size for a child/teenager. She loves the colour. We chose this as we know how hardwearing Kipling items are and as it's going to school daily with books etc, we know that it will be able to stand up to this sort of usage, as there cases stand up to be thrown about by baggage handlers without any problem, this backpack should easily stand up to the rigours of school life. This item came from Germany very quickly.

500m Roll Curling Ribbon - Royal Blue
500m Roll Curling Ribbon - Royal Blue
Offered by Gem Supplies International Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I was expecting, 29 Aug. 2015
Package arrived on time and was well packed. I wouldn't have called it Royal blue but a lilac colour which I actually prefer so I'm happy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5