Profile for ||Alan > Reviews

BERGEN 1/2 dr power breaker bar 24" B1550
BERGEN 1/2 dr power breaker bar 24" B1550
Offered by Tools 2 U Direct SW

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and value., 6 Sept. 2017
Did its join with ease.Great quality and value. Solid feel in the hand. I love having this in my tool collection.

JTY Replacement Laptop Battery 0B110-00250100 A31N1319 For ASUS X451 X551 X451C X451CA X551C X551CA Series D550MA-DS01 D550MA 0B110-00250700

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2016
Good value and an excellent replacement for the orogonal.Battery life is as good as the original.

Retractable Extendable Dog Lead Leash Cord Tape 3M, 5m, 8m 10 KG, 20kg, 35kg (LARGE - 5M - Various Colors)
Offered by World-Deals UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 May 2014
Took my dog on his first walk with my new lead.I must say it was a pleasure for both me,and my dog.With an ultra long cord that releases and retracts very smoothly and quickly,this has made my dog walk a pleasure.In fact my dog was so comfortable with it,he hardly knew it was on him.My dog was attacked and badly hurt a month ago by another dog.He was not on a lead at the time.I now will not take him out without a lead.This lead will give my boy the freedom of not feeling restrained and me the confidence that I have complete control of my dog.A perfect compromise at an extremely good price.A solid feeling lead that inspires confidence all round.I'm loving it.

Ford Mondeo Petrol & Diesel Service and Repair Manual: 2007-2012 (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals)
Offered by FastcarDirect - 24 Hour Dispatch

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed so far, 22 Jan. 2014
After consulting the manual for 2 jobs I needed to do I found the manual lacking detail.Pictures are of low quality and generally I would not be too confident in this manual when it comes to tackling a DIY job.I ended up doing a job without the help of Haynes as their instructions were vague and difficult to understand.I wouldn't recommend this manual,but Haynes have been good for me in the past for other car models I've had,just not so far with this.Maybe in the future this will be worth it and will pay for itself.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 22 Jan. 2014
After replacing my old wiper blades with these ones I was astounded by the difference these made.They keep my window completely clear,smear free and allow great visibility at all times.Best wipers I ever bought.

Silicone Case for HTC Desire 601 - S-Style black - Cover PhoneNatic + protective foils
Offered by PhoneNatic

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Jan. 2014
A very good value for money cover and protector.A perfect fit and a good feel to this cover.Lots of grip on the sides,so always a secure hold.Button covers do not impede the using of the buttons.All in all an excellent product,delivered promptly.

Sekonda Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Chronograph Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet 3844.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid and beautiful, 30 Jan. 2013
I really like this watch.It was seriously cheap and great quality for what I expected.It is solid and feels much more expensive than it is.It is a great time keeper too.A true and genuine bargain.

Tyre Repair Kit
Tyre Repair Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars A great piece of kit., 30 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Tyre Repair Kit (Automotive)
Best value puncture repair kit on the net.It contains 30 rubber strips which should last a lifetime.I had the privilege of using it for the first time.I had a flat at my own front door and within 20 minutes I was driving away.An excellent product and easy to use.