Profile for Mrs. Katrina J. Heard > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Katrina J...

Mrs. Katrina J. Heard "katrina heard" (cornwall england)

His Dark Kiss (Dark Gothic Book 2)
His Dark Kiss (Dark Gothic Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mystery romance & sexy !!, 17 Aug. 2016
I absouloutly loved this book. When I got to the end I was actually upset ! ... what a author. Best book I've read this year.five stars.

Yowltide Christmas (A BBW Holiday Shifter Romance)
Yowltide Christmas (A BBW Holiday Shifter Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!, 15 Dec. 2015
I really enjoyed this pre Christmas novella. It was better than I expected. A heartwarming story with believeable characters and a little twist right at the end. The setting was pretty too. If you like shorter story's & paranormal like me then this is a very enjoyable read.would read more by this author. Recommended!!!

Joker: Wolves of Angels Rest #2
Joker: Wolves of Angels Rest #2

5.0 out of 5 stars Shifter series cleverly written don't miss it. ......, 30 Oct. 2015
I wasn't sure of this series when i began as, it took a while for me to adjust to the way the Author was writing. Once i got it ,i was engrossed.
The author very cleverly put a lot of atmosphere & mystery surrounding the story's, so well done i could smell & sense it all.
kane & his cousins are good characters and i liked how well we got to know them. I did think Maddie could have had more background in her story which i would have been keen to read. but, she comes over prettystrong as well as her pal darling.
I especially loved a few surprises at the end of book 2. and again thought how clever the Author was at keeping her finale secrets.
looking forward to book three and the rest of the series.
recommended for shifter lovers with a few surprises.

Bear My Soul (Fire Bears Book 1)
Bear My Soul (Fire Bears Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Series !, 21 Aug. 2015
Brilliant Bear shifter series. paranormal is one of my favourite reads. these stories are set in small town America which i love. The fierfighters in this Colarado town have secrets. very well written and lots going on so ,much i found it hard to put down . i will be reading this series and the others that T.S. Joyce has written. my Faourite author at the moment. A real good find, dont miss them all.

Cherringham - Murder on Thames: A Cosy Crime Series
Cherringham - Murder on Thames: A Cosy Crime Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cosy Read!, 12 April 2014
I have just started reading Novella series since, having a Kindle ! and i really enjoyed this book. I loved Jack and thought Sarah was Refreshing. I especially liked the way Sarah never forgets she is a Mum. jack is a perfect Gent but, can't forget his American Cop Instinct !! Plot was good too ! Not going to spoil it though ! Well done to the Authors, I have already downloaded book 2. and will be reading all the Series.
I have given 5 stars for an Excellent read !

The Poison Tree
The Poison Tree

5.0 out of 5 stars Mesmerising tale !, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Poison Tree (Kindle Edition)
I have to admit , I bought this by accident !! and thought i may read it some time ? so i will keep it ! ... Well, once i had started i couldnt stop. The Characters jump off the Page and all the while there is something Simmering and you can't quite figure it out ? ... So many twists and turns !! with a Awesome Ending !!!!!
If you like Chilling and Atmospheric Novels that keep you up reading when you should be getting Beauty sleep then READ THIS BOOK !!!!! Very highly recommended !!

COA NON-PULL HARNESS BLACK Medium
COA NON-PULL HARNESS BLACK Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Best so far., 1 Jan. 2014
This is the 2nd time i have purchased this Harness as. it is the Best i have found ! easy to use and fit on to your dog ! most are so complicated you give up after the Head is through !! ... Not this Harness though ! Highly Recommend !!!!

Inertia (Gravity Series, 3.5) (The Gravity Series)
Inertia (Gravity Series, 3.5) (The Gravity Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !, 24 Sept. 2013
I have never written a Review before but, felt i had too for this Series by Abigail Boyd !! It's also, first time i have read a Series and won'be the last !! ... The books keep you Riveted and you just have to find out what comes next for Ariel and Henry ? All the Characters are Vivid even poor Ambrose !! i don't want to spoil the Stories for anyone so, just Read them it;s Amazing !!! Although written for teens, i am much Older but Loved every page !!! I just hope the Author will write more and i will certainly be looking for her Books again.