Profile for MICHELLE BROCK > Reviews

Tomato sauce bottle plastic 11cm
Tomato sauce bottle plastic 11cm

1.0 out of 5 stars A false economy, 13 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Tomato sauce bottle plastic 11cm
I bought two of these, one for me and one for my brother, but I am most disappointed with it and embarrassed that I gave one as a present. It looks ok but is not very practical because, when you squeeze the sauce out, the bottle stays squashed and dented because the plastic is too hard. I keep havving to poke the handle of a skinny teaspoon in to push the dents out. Not ideal at all.
I wish I had paid a bit more and bought a Big Tomato instead.

Professor Layton and The Curious Village (Nintendo DS)
Professor Layton and The Curious Village (Nintendo DS)
Offered by games.empire

5.0 out of 5 stars My arm hurts!, 13 Jan. 2009
I don't normally write reviews but I love this game so much, I thought I would. I received the game this evening and played it for 3 hours straight, until my arm started hurting - didn't even stop for Eastenders!

I don't think I've ever been so instantly addicted to any game. Loads of puzzles, a murder mystery, a missing cat - this game has it all.

I recommend this game to anyone who likes puzzles and detective stories. Apparently you can download some extra puzzles for free!! Gonna check that out now...

Vigar  Flower Power DishBrush
Vigar Flower Power DishBrush

5.0 out of 5 stars More practical than it looks!, 8 Nov. 2008
I've had one of these brushes for nearly a year now and it still looks like new. It was originally supposed to be an Xmas pressie for my friend but it was so pretty I decided to keep it for myself! It's worth the expensive price tag as it has lasted me longer than any other dish brush I've had and it cheers me up just a bit whenever I have to wash up.
My friend has seen this in my kitchen and commented on how cute it is so I plan to buy another one for her this year and try to get as far as wrapping it up this time.