Profile for Daria > Reviews

Content by Daria

Daria

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SODIAL(R) Baby Kid Toddler Bath Shower Cap Hat Wash Hair Shampoo Shield Adjustable Yellow
Offered by PGTA

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait, 16 Dec. 2015
My son is super happy, so that's important! There's no more cry while hair washing. It's wise to get it for your first child already - wish I had bought it earlier for my older girl to safe her from same stress.

Item is ok, made of EVA foam. It should be worn tight to fit well. It is soft and comfortable.

It took 2 or 3 weeks to arrive from Hong Kong, so understandable. Expect delay, as I did after reading previous comments (thanks guys).

For that low price it's worth buying and waiting.

Holiday (Usborne First Sticker Books)
Holiday (Usborne First Sticker Books)
by Jessica Greenwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun sticker story, 9 Oct. 2012
My daughter is 2 and she loves this book. She enjoyed sticking and now "reading" the story over and over again. Good product with nice funny pictures of animals. Although it has only a few pages, it is enough for her and keeps her busy.

Premier Housewares Kenya Cafeteria, 4 Cups - Cream
Premier Housewares Kenya Cafeteria, 4 Cups - Cream
Offered by CutPriceDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and useful, 9 Oct. 2012
This cafetiere is a simple item but works fine. No leaks and filters coffee well. It contains only 2 mugs, which is great for domestic use. The instruction recommends warming it before pouring hot water, which is fair enough.

Orchard Toys Monster Bingo
Orchard Toys Monster Bingo

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun bingo, 9 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Orchard Toys Monster Bingo (Toy)
The pictures are colourful and nice. My daughter is 2 and she likes preparing and sorting all items for the game. The bingo itself is a fun game and encourages children to learn about shapes and colours.

London Pottery 6 Cup Globe Teapot Pink
London Pottery 6 Cup Globe Teapot Pink

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute pot, 9 Oct. 2012
I bought this pot after reading good reviews. Perhaps it's my tea or water but it leaks. It's still a cutie to place on your table if you don't mind leaking.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice net, 24 July 2012
The net itself is big enough in my opinion for half of a double bed. It covers a square part of the bed 1,2mx1,2m. I liked the opening covered with double net so that when you walk out, it will close the hole from mosquitos.

Integral Neon USB Drive 8GB - Yellow
Integral Neon USB Drive 8GB - Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 24 July 2012
I like the bright colour, which is handy to spot. There's also a light when plugged to your computer. Good value overall.

Ravensburger Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Pack of 4)
Ravensburger Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mickey jigsaw puzzle, 24 July 2012
As stated, there are four in a box: 12, 16, 20 and 24 pieces. They are much smaller parts than baby puzzles, so beware. If your child can do less pieces puzzles, this one is to go for as a next stage.

My daughter (2 yrs) loves to play with these. As a start off, she likes to search for animals, which are in each picture. Also, the characters are well known to all children. Highly recommended.

My First Learning Fun (Giant Sticker & Activity Fun)
My First Learning Fun (Giant Sticker & Activity Fun)
by Igloo Books Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great and for older children, 24 July 2012
My daughter (2 yrs) wanted to play with the book, she was hoping for some activities but they are for much older children - not sure perhaps 3-4 year old.

There are many press-outs, when I was expecting stickers for her. They also make it more difficult to open and draw in the book.

Inside, you'll find perhaps 20 pages of activities like writing, drawing, counting, difference searching - a few small sorts on each page.

Froddo Toddler 111036 Fuxia Baby Shoe 6 Child UK
Froddo Toddler 111036 Fuxia Baby Shoe 6 Child UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but only when dry, 13 July 2012
These are pretty looking shoes, made of nice, soft leather. My daughter loves them.

I polished them carefully and we went on a trial walk in a little summer drizzle. Soon enough I noticed dark spots of rain didn't look appealing on them. Upon our return, the shoes felt a bit wet inside and as they dried, white spots were left where the rain fell. Perhaps they lack a protective layer of some sort. I mean they are nice shoes but I would probably have bought different ones. I can't return them now, as they have been used.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3