Profile for Mr. L. Aduli > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Earth Friendly Baby Calming Lavender Shampoo and Bodywash 250 ml
Earth Friendly Baby Calming Lavender Shampoo and Bodywash 250 ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaves a residue in hair, 2 Aug. 2016
After washing my hair with this shampoo and after it had dried it felt like there was still a residue left in my hair. It felt tacky and just strange. I made sure to wash out the shampoo thoroughly but every time I felt this strange residue. This is a shame as the product ingredients seemed to be pretty good without any toxic nasties, and the price was reasonable, but I just couldn't keep using the shampoo. I gave the rest of it to my sister who used it as a shower gel, and she seemed happy with it in that capacity.

Faith In Nature Pure Vegetable Soap. Lavender. 100g Bar
Faith In Nature Pure Vegetable Soap. Lavender. 100g Bar
Offered by Homecare Essentials Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality soap, 2 Aug. 2016
This soap is very luxurious and lathers up very well. The scent remains strong even when the bar is almost finished. It is more economical to buy the soap in pack of 6 or 18 as it works out much cheaper and often has free delivery.

Flaxseed Meal, 32 oz (2 lbs) 907 g
Flaxseed Meal, 32 oz (2 lbs) 907 g
Offered by Balboa Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting!, 7 Jan. 2015
I use it to add to my smoothies and it gives it a very nice creamy texture and adds a slightly nutty taste. A great and easy way to consume it.

The Raw Greek Organic Unsalted Black Date Olives 180g
The Raw Greek Organic Unsalted Black Date Olives 180g

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting natural olives, 7 Jan. 2015
These olives are completely pure and haven't been processed in any way yet they taste delicious. Can highly recommend.

Beautiful on Raw Scalp Tonic with Cayenne Pepper & Mustard Green Extracts 2fl oz, 60ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cleansing and stimulating the scalp, 27 Dec. 2013
I really like these "Your Right to be Beautiful" products. The main reason being the ingredients are all natural and have been specially chosen for their stimulating and cleansing properties. Applying this scalp tonic is really easy and it dries very quickly leaving the hair non-greasy. You can feel your scalp tingling straight away as the scalp tonic gets to work doing it's magic. Would highly recommend.

Beautiful on Raw Volumizing Shampoo 8fl oz, 240ml
Beautiful on Raw Volumizing Shampoo 8fl oz, 240ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Only shampoo I use now, 27 Dec. 2013
For a while I had been worried about lacklustre hair that always looked flat. As I was looking around on the Internet for volumising shampoos I came across this one created by Tonya Zavasta. After reading more about Tonya and also reading more about the shampoo I thought I would give it a try. What I like especially is the fact that she has only chosen those ingredients that are known to help strengthen and vitalise the hair. Also all the ingredients are completely natural and there are no nasty chemicals at all. Also when lathering into your scalp and hair there is no foaming action like most other shampoos. Other shampoos that also didn't foam up I always found difficult to apply, but this one goes on really well and even though there's no foaming action going on it really feels like you can lather it nicely into your hair and scalp. Personally this is now the only shampoo I use and have used for the past 6 months. It is pricey but hey, sometimes you have to pay for quality. On the plus side the shampoo does last a while as you don't need that much. All in all I would recommend wholeheartedly!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really does work!, 3 Nov. 2013
I used Plaque off a while back to see if it would help remove the plaque on my teeth and to be honest I felt it did work, although you do have to take for a while to really see results, but that's with anything - you can't expect miracles over night! The price here is a bit expensive, you can get this product cheaper for £16 + £3 delivery or free delivery if you spend over £20 at [...]

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good liver cleanser, 19 Sept. 2013
I used this for my 2nd liver cleanse and it really worked well, at the end of the 5 day cleanse I passed loads of small stones, and everything seemed so much clearer and vibrant. The price here is very expensive, I am a little surprised because I bought mine for about £22 at the following website: [...]

Definitely would recommend this product to help take care of your liver.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 24, 2014 5:53 PM BST

Canton Tea Jiaogulan Gynostemma Tin 50 g
Canton Tea Jiaogulan Gynostemma Tin 50 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely tasing tea!, 13 July 2013
I read about the benefits of this tea: being an adaptogen, anto-oxidant etc and was eager to implement it into my life. The tea tastes very nice and has a subtle cucumbery taste and is very soothing. I look forward to my daily cuppa. Also the Canton Tea company appears to be a ethical company who source their tea from only the best, which prompted me to buy from them. I am not sure if their prices are higher but am willing to pay it for quality.

Canton Tea Jiaogulan Gynostemma Bulk Pack 250 g