Profile for Sarah K > Reviews

Content by Sarah K

Sarah K "Sarah" (Ayrshire, Scotland)

Filofax Saffiano Personal Organiser - Aquamarine
Filofax Saffiano Personal Organiser - Aquamarine

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 9 Mar. 2017
Great Filofax, very sturdy, it comes with a 2017 calendar. Great size for my handbag. I would say the colour is more teal than aquamarine though, but I love teal anyway!

Taj Mahal QUAY Woodcraft Construction Kit FSC
Taj Mahal QUAY Woodcraft Construction Kit FSC
Offered by Quay Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating!, 7 Mar. 2017
I bought this kit for my 7 year old daughter, for a school project. She could not do it, nor could her 11 year old sister. It took blood, sweat and tears for ME to build this! There is no instructions, so it's like a crossword with no clues! Most of the pieces don't fit in the corresponding holes, LOTS of sanding is required and even then they don't sit properly. It looks OK when built, just quite a few squint bits where the pieces don't connect properly. The most frustrating thing ever.

Yankee Candle Glitter Glow Electric Melt Warmer (Blue)
Yankee Candle Glitter Glow Electric Melt Warmer (Blue)
Offered by Wilson & Bailey ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Glittery, 14 Feb. 2017
Super glittery looking when on. Totally in love with it.

Whiz Kids Decoupage FSC 8"x8" Paper Pad
Whiz Kids Decoupage FSC 8"x8" Paper Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 14 Feb. 2017
Great product, bought for my kids to make cards for friends, they love it.

Bendaroos Mega Pack 3D Multi Maker Modelling Set 500 Pc Children's Art Craft Set
Offered by Xtras Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't stick together!, 14 Feb. 2017
My 8 year old daughter bought these with her own money and can't do it. Her sister 11 tried, couldn't do it. I tried, couldn't do it, the pieces just unravel and come apart. I even googled how to make them stick, which said to try and "mush them up" before building a shape. This still didn't work, I have a very upset child and very frustrated parents. I do not recommend at all. I would prefer to give them no stars to be honest.

Girls Egyptian Cleopatra Fancy Dress Costume Queen Or Princess (8-10 years, Princess Cleopatra)
Offered by It's All Fun & Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Costume, 6 Mar. 2014
This costume is very detailed with great accessories. My daughter absolutely loved it, my daughter is 8, so it was a little bit long on her but I just pinned it up. The costume is very slim fitting though.

Large Value Assorted Craft Button Mix (250g) - Capsule - Spots & Stripes Brights
Offered by Choose4less

5.0 out of 5 stars Giant Bag Of Buttons, 6 Mar. 2014
I wasn't expecting such a large sized bag of buttons, which was brilliant. Some of the buttons are very large, so I'm not sure what I can do with them yet, but was an absolute bargain of a buy! I'm extremely happy.

Sizzix Bigz Dog/ Scotty with Bone Die
Sizzix Bigz Dog/ Scotty with Bone Die

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous For Card Toppers, 6 Mar. 2014
Great die, very sturdy. It cuts beautifully and is a great size for a main topper on cards. It is very versatile and easy to use.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Flowers At A Bargain Price, 6 Mar. 2014
I absolutely love this bundle of paper flowers. So many beautiful colours, so you can mix and match from the different tubs! Would highly recommend for card making.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Crayon Table and Chairs is Great Value For Money, 29 July 2009
This item was very cheap and good value for money. Its very cute and has great colours, its absolutely great for kids. It is just the right size for my 3 year old and has another chair for her friend. Great Item and a great price, highly reccommended.