Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Ed Sheeran on Amazon Music Shop now Shop now
Profile for Harry Smith > Reviews

Content by Harry Smith

Harry Smith (UK)

Urban Animals
Urban Animals
Offered by A2Z Entertains

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 5 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Urban Animals (Audio CD)
Forgettable

Bahco S560 0.25/ 0.5-inch Square Drive Met Socket Set
Bahco S560 0.25/ 0.5-inch Square Drive Met Socket Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely stunning bit of kit. I'm sorry but this ..., 2 Jun. 2016
Absolutely stunning bit of kit. I'm sorry but this wont be passed on when I leave this mortal coil.
Only the modern day equivalent of Burke & Hare will get this off me.

Enthusiast
Enthusiast

5.0 out of 5 stars You need this in your life, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Enthusiast (Audio CD)
Absolutely love this album. Makes me smile with a smug 'only one who knows about this' look, and at the same time want to bore everyone silly with how good it is.The first album in a while for me that absolutely hits the spot. Buy this then get The Uninvited Guest. They're keepers!

Homework
Homework

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 24 May 2013
This review is from: Homework (Audio CD)
I bought this album when it came out. listened to it in my car from Swindon to Leeds between site visits for work and was hooked (took until I was past Leicester Forest East services though). Still the best by far. Play Teachers v loud and just smile.

The Jacques Tati Collection - Jour de fête (1949)/ Les Vacances de M. Hulot (1953)/ Mon Oncle (1958)/ Playtime (1967)/ Parade (1974) [DVD] [2009)
Dvd ~ Jacques Tati

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel like I've been watching Mon Oncle all my life., 17 Dec. 2011
I absolutely love this film. You will just smile and love life watching it. Watch it and pass it on.

Tiefschwarz Presents Time Warp 6
Tiefschwarz Presents Time Warp 6
Offered by J4G

5.0 out of 5 stars Am I the only one?, 6 Nov. 2009
I've been watching this review page for some time and I'm still wondering why there is no input. I now have most of the Tiefshwarz stuff after hearing the Fabric release and I have been buying music for longer than I would care to admit = this is my first and probably last review - i'm not good at this.
Just buy this while you can and have done with it. CD 1 - track 9 into 10 and then onwards full chat will explain all in a life affirming manner.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2011 12:35 PM GMT