Profile for D. Richardson > Reviews

Philips RQ12+ Norelco Replacement Head for Series 8000, SensoTouch 3D
Philips RQ12+ Norelco Replacement Head for Series 8000, SensoTouch 3D
Offered by Electrospares

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 12 May 2015
Terrible quality head for the money. My razor cost me £300 to buy, so when I needed to replace the head I was expecting a product of the same quality as the original head. Sadly this was not the case. This head is very plasticky, doesn't cut nearly as close as the head it's replacing. It can't be cleaned in the same way (doesn't have hinges). What a waste of the original £300, my £9.99 supermarket travel razor cuts as close as this.

SuperChalks White Liquid Chalk Marker Pens 4-Pack - 4mm Regular Tip - Brilliant Bold White Colour - 60 Day No Quibble Refund Guarantee!
Offered by Precision Kitchenware

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Oct. 2014
Great product, writes beautifully

3 White Liquid Chalk Marker Pens plus 3 Mini Vinyl Chalk Board & 3 Sticky Vinyl Blackboard Adhesive Chalkboard Sticker Labels

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 18 Oct. 2014
Pens are not great to be honest, not a very bold white.

PERRUZO CAR RACK 3 BIKE 25MM VERONA
PERRUZO CAR RACK 3 BIKE 25MM VERONA

1.0 out of 5 stars Scratches car, rubber straps break, 13 Sept. 2013
The is not a great product. After a few uses I noticed that the side clips had put vertical scratches along my car. So now I have to put kitchen paper under them to prevent further damage to my hatch. Additionally, the rubber straps break after a few uses, and I have been unable to find replacements.
Very disappointed.

Wahoo BLUEHR Heart Rate Monitor for iPhone and Android
Wahoo BLUEHR Heart Rate Monitor for iPhone and Android
Offered by Satmap Systems Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked straight away, 18 Jan. 2013
Having tried the Polar H7, which wouldn't even pair with my iPhone 5, I gave this a try and it worked immediately. Compatible with lots of apps. Recommended.

Update : on occasions this device has stopped working for me. To fix this, you need to remove the battery, leave for a few minutes. Connect the belt to the device for a few minutes. Finally put the battery back in and it should then work. If this fails, try a new battery.

Still a good product though and still recommended.

Polar H7 Bluetooth 4.0 Heart Rate Sensor Set for iPhone 4S/5 - Size M-XXL, Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 5 Jan. 2013
Just will not pair with my iPhone 5, an utter waste of money. Lesson learnt, always google a product before purchasing.

I have since purchased the Wahoo Blue HR and this worked flawlessly straight out of the box. Perhaps there are issues with the Polar and the iPhone 5.

NETGEAR WN3000RP-100UKS Universal WiFi Range Extender (WiFi Booster)
NETGEAR WN3000RP-100UKS Universal WiFi Range Extender (WiFi Booster)

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, 19 July 2012
This product just did not work for me.

My iPad connected to it for 10 seconds and during that 10 seconds I had glorious fast Internet of the likes I had not seen since actually having a physical ethernet connection. Sadly my joy was replaced by utter sadness as 10 seconds was all I got before the connection ground to a halt (despite the fact all LEDS were green and everything was connected wirelessly). Rather than waste 3 days trying to get sense out of Netgear phone support and then sending it back, I just sent it back. I am in a household that has to use WEP security (thank you Mr Nintendo) and I think this is where my problem was. Perhaps if I was using another security protocol it might have worked.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 24, 2012 3:10 PM BST

Black Portable Battery Powered Travel Charger for Apple iPhone 4, iPod & MORE!!
Black Portable Battery Powered Travel Charger for Apple iPhone 4, iPod & MORE!!
Offered by Universal Color

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful product, 19 July 2012
Did not work in the slightest when connecting it to my iPhone 4, go for the more expensive chargers. On a positive note the seller was efficient in giving me my refund.

Go for this instead [[ASIN:B002VE8PEQ Portable Power Supply & Battery Extender Charger for Apple iPhone iPhone 4S, 3G iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPod, iPod Touch, Nano + any iPod with a standard Dock Connector Port)]

Feather for iPhone 4/4S - Pearl Metallic Grey
Feather for iPhone 4/4S - Pearl Metallic Grey

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 17 May 2012
This is not a great cover. It doesn't fit particularly snuggly and is far too slippery in the hand, i've dropped my iPhone several times because of the material this case is made from.

Belkin Snap Case for iPad 2 - Clear
Belkin Snap Case for iPad 2 - Clear
Offered by uktoyworld

1.0 out of 5 stars Same problem, cracked corners, 17 May 2012
I've had the same problem as many others. Within just weeks of getting one of these covers, the corners had cracked. All I was trying to do was remove it! This is very poor quality from a big firm like Belkin. Avoid.

Page: 1 | 2