Profile for MRS STEWART > Reviews

Content by MRS STEWART

MRS STEWART

Page: 1 | 2
Hidden: Betrayed, Exploited and Forgotten. How One Boy Overcame the Odds.
Hidden: Betrayed, Exploited and Forgotten. How One Boy Overcame the Odds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 6 Dec. 2013
Another awesome book from Cathy Glass! Love her stories and love the way they are written although as always a very sad read!

BABY BOYS LONG SLEEVED TOP ARSENAL 3-12 MONTHS (3-6 MONTHS)
BABY BOYS LONG SLEEVED TOP ARSENAL 3-12 MONTHS (3-6 MONTHS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute item, 6 Dec. 2013
A very cute addition to babys wardrobe and great way to wind up his Dad who is a Man United fan!

Pair of - Battery Operated Beautiful LED Pink Faux Silk Butterfly Fairy String Lights
Offered by The Light Factory

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty item, 6 Dec. 2013
Pretty addition to the girls bedroom and my daughters love them. Good value although took a while to untaggle them.

Mummy Told Me Not to Tell: The true story of a troubled boy with a dark secret
Mummy Told Me Not to Tell: The true story of a troubled boy with a dark secret

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a sad story, 26 Sept. 2013
This was a very sad read but really good. Admire Cathy and her books so much. Completely recommend this book.

Osprey Girls Quad Skates / Roller Boots - Size UK 13-3 (EU 32-36)
Osprey Girls Quad Skates / Roller Boots - Size UK 13-3 (EU 32-36)
Offered by Surplus Trade Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely items, 26 Sept. 2013
Bought for my 5 year olds birthday and they are fab. Exellent value but glad I read other reviews and got the bigger size. I got size 13-3 (although my daughter is only a 11) and they fit perfectly.

Will You Love Me?: The story of my adopted daughter Lucy
Will You Love Me?: The story of my adopted daughter Lucy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 26 Sept. 2013
Having finished all of Cathy's other books I was very muc looking forward to this being released. I preordered it and it was delivered to my Kindle on its release date. I had finished it within a day. Fantastic read, definate must for fans of Cathys other booked, especially as we had already been introduced to Lucy in other books. What a sad story but fantastic ending.

The Saddest Girl in the World
The Saddest Girl in the World

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb read, 26 Sept. 2013
As a huge fan of Cathy Glass books I was not dissapointed with this. Beatifully written, with lovely detail. A page turner.

Every Mother's Nightmare
Every Mother's Nightmare

2.0 out of 5 stars Sad story, 27 Aug. 2013
This was a sad read and although I felt for the author, it was a bit like reading a very long complaints letter and was very unbalanced.

My Dad's a Policeman (Quick Reads)
My Dad's a Policeman (Quick Reads)

5.0 out of 5 stars Left me wanting more, 27 Aug. 2013
This is a lovely story but after reading many of Cathy Glass's books it felt too short, although she told the story well, just left me wanting more as the experience was over too quickly.

Promise You Won't Tell? (A Dani Ripper Novel Book 2)
Promise You Won't Tell? (A Dani Ripper Novel Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Holiday read, 27 Aug. 2013
This was not the kind of book I normally enjoy but was a good light read for holiday. Worth a look.

Page: 1 | 2