Profile for Mich21 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Kipling Zamor, Women's Shoulder Bag, Schwarz (Black), One Size
Kipling Zamor, Women's Shoulder Bag, Schwarz (Black), One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Small and perfect to fit a bottle of water, 3 Mar. 2016
I have two Kipling Deena bags that I use at the weekend. I wanted something a little bit bigger in order that I could fit a small bottle of water and umbrella. This bag does the job. It would have even perfect if there was a zipped compartment at the bag, which I am used to with the Deena bag.

Duvet Quilt Cover Bedding Set - Hayley - All Sizes doble berry
Duvet Quilt Cover Bedding Set - Hayley - All Sizes doble berry

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 24 July 2014
The quality was disappointing; hanging thread, stitching coming apart. Made of cheap polyester and not cotton.

Gotobuy - 84cm Postpartum Recovery Belly Abdomen Waist Belt Invisible Slimming Tummy Belt Wrap Girdle Belt -- Please Make Sure if the Size is Suitable before Purchasing

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for Postpartum, 1 May 2014
I would not recommend this product for any women that has had a baby as it has very little stretch. Before pregnancy a size 8 after birth around a size 12 this could barely go around my waist. The length is also to short to cover the belly adequately and I am a petite women. Very disappointing.

HG Mould Spray
HG Mould Spray
Offered by Home and Hardware Shop Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't believe it: a new Bathroom, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: HG Mould Spray (DIY & Tools)
After years of mould building up in my bathroom i.e. tiles, grouting I thought something was seriously wrong with the wall in my new build property and would need to be damp proofed. I was so disgusted with the state of black mould on the silicone seal and tiles that I was ready to get all the tile replaced in my bathroom. I bought differnt brands of mould & mildrew removers; I even bought the popular multi-function steam cleaner that has been advertised on TV and it was absolutely useless; the black mould did not move. I bought HG mould spray based on previous reviews and was spectical but to my surprise my bathroom tiles, grout and silicone seal came up white. My advice is follow the instructions; I sprayed the affected area and left for 30 minutes then cleaned it with the bathroom hose. I then sprayed again and left. It will take time as you have to repeat the process but if you are patient in leaving the product to do the work you will not have to scrub or use a toothbrush the black mould will disappear. I have now bought another two bottles for family that have the same problem. Once you use this product it will become part of your normal routine for cleaning the bathroom.

Hello Kitty Girls Stripes Drawstring Kids Gym Bag - Black & White
Hello Kitty Girls Stripes Drawstring Kids Gym Bag - Black & White

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality Helly Kitty, 6 Feb. 2014
Bought this for my daughter to take to school but the material is so thin you could tear it. Ver disappointing for a child.

Hello Kitty "Do You Love Me" Kids School Bag Backpack Rucksack Shoulder Bag
Hello Kitty "Do You Love Me" Kids School Bag Backpack Rucksack Shoulder Bag
Offered by E-Deals Shop - UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality Hello Kitty, 6 Feb. 2014
Bought this bag for my daugther and she was so excited but on using on two occassions the zip broke. Poor quality zip and would not recommend it as your child will be disappointed.

Korean Style of the new travel bag fashion casual cute girls canvas bags high school students tidal doubles Shoulder Bag Color (with a necklace gift for u)

3.0 out of 5 stars May not meet your expectation, 20 Dec. 2013
Definetly not suitable for a teenager more for a younger child under 12 years old. The quality was basic and the print looks like is is fading. The styling of this bag in the picture makes it look better than what it really is.

Kipling GARAN Shoulder Bag Women's Gray Grau (Celo Grey) Size: 35x26x17 cm (B x H x T)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 Dec. 2013
Kipling never fails to disappoint with their bags and as such I am bias towards these products. Colour as expected, a nice medium style bag with good sections to seperate all your items.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect basic, 3 Oct. 2013
Wanted a Bolero Shrug that my daugther could use when going out. Its a good quality and I have bought it in other colours.

Girls Sleeveless Long Stripe Dress Age 11-12 Years
Girls Sleeveless Long Stripe Dress Age 11-12 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely girls dress, 3 Oct. 2013
Bought this item for my duaghter; she and other people love this dress as it is so different and a good quality,.

Page: 1 | 2