Profile for Janice > Reviews

Content by Janice

Janice

Page: 1 | 2
Flora 50s VINTAGE ROCKABILLY NET PETTICOAT SKIRT,25" Length (XSmall-Medium, WHITE)
Offered by Flora's Boutique

4.0 out of 5 stars it fit my 11 year old daughter, 18 July 2017
this was for my 11 year old daughter, she is fairly skinny and average height and it fit very well and looked amazing under her Alice in Wonderland costume for the school play!

Dr Who Men's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and White PU Strap DR172
Offered by FireStar Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this watch for my son, so that ..., 22 May 2017
I bought this watch for my son, so that he could keep an eye on the time in his exams. He loves it and so far the battery has kept going!

What's in the Bible Vol 13
What's in the Bible Vol 13
Offered by Re-vived

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 2 Dec. 2015
This review is from: What's in the Bible Vol 13 (DVD)
I got this series for my local church to show at their kids club. It is very entertaining and informative which both the children and adults enjoy.

Kitty Cat - Childrens Fancy Dress Costume - Medium - 122cm to 134cm
Kitty Cat - Childrens Fancy Dress Costume - Medium - 122cm to 134cm
Offered by PS-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Black Kitty fancy dress costume, 27 Jan. 2014
I ordered this costume for my daughter's play, the image on the front indicated that the tail would not be as long as shown. This was an understatement because the tail was only two inches long at the most!

However, I have no complaints about the quality, it will do for my daughter needs.

What's In The Bible Vol 5 - Israel Gets A King [DVD]
What's In The Bible Vol 5 - Israel Gets A King [DVD]
Offered by Re-vived

5.0 out of 5 stars What's in the Bible Vol 5, 13 May 2013
The item arrived promptly and this dvd series is really great. I show it to a small group of children but find that the adults are enjoying and learning just as much!

AOA CasesTM Black Penguin Style Case Back Cover For Apple iPod Touch 4TH Gen Generation 4 4G + Mini Stylus
Offered by Stacey's Bibs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 23 Jan. 2013
This is a great ipod case, it fits snugly over the ipod. It feels comfortable to hold and looks cool too!

KitSound Audio Earmuffs for iPhone, iPod, iPad Mini and MP3 Player - Penguin Design

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!, 23 Jan. 2013
I bought these for my daughter to go with her new ipod. They are a great item for smaller children and can be worn as earmuffs, I couldn't get her to take them off!

Chicken Silicone Shell Case Cover For Apple iPod Touch 4 4th Generation / Green
Chicken Silicone Shell Case Cover For Apple iPod Touch 4 4th Generation / Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 23 Jan. 2013
I got this item for my son, it fitted snugly over his ipod and feels comfortable to hold. It looks really cool too!

Jack and the Beanstalk [DVD]
Jack and the Beanstalk [DVD]
Dvd ~ Colin Ford
Offered by Direct-Offers-UK-FBA

4.0 out of 5 stars Jack and the Beanstalk, 7 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Jack and the Beanstalk [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this for my son who had seen the film at school, we have watched it every day for two weeks!

The goose is really annoying :-(

KIDS PAN SNOW SLEDGE SURF SAND FUN TOY SEAT RACING GREAT FUN FOR THIS WINTER SNOW,POSTING FIRST CLASS POST
Offered by jimbobs ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Pan Snow Sledge, 11 Aug. 2010
I bought three of these for my children to use on the sand dunes near where we live, it needed a heavier person to flatten the sand but once they got the hang of it, it was really fun!

This item is cheap and lightweight so they don't get worn out dragging it back up the hill for their next slide!

Page: 1 | 2