Profile for Mats > Reviews

Content by Mats

Mats

4 Pairs of Mens or Womens Medium Merino Wool Walking Hiking Socks (Women's: 4-8 Men's: 3-7)
Offered by Cambrian Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good socks, 4 Dec. 2013
Well made socks I wear them to help remove moisture from my feet while working as I am on my feet all day and sweat a lot. But these seem to work well for keeping my feet dry :)

Edz Merino Neck Warmer - Graphite
Edz Merino Neck Warmer - Graphite

5.0 out of 5 stars EDZ quality, 4 Dec. 2013
I bought this to use now it's getting colder it's great quality and I would highly recommend. They feel so thin, but great thermal properties :)

2 Pairs Of PU Coated Precision Click Work Gloves Size 7 (S- Small). Ideal for DIY, Gardening And Building - Comes With TCH Anti-Bacterial Pen!
Offered by The Chemical Hut

5.0 out of 5 stars work gloves, 4 Dec. 2013
I bought these to wear in the freezers at work, but I also wear merino wool inners. These are great quality :)

World of Data® Shaver Adaptor (2pin To 3pin) 1amp
World of Data® Shaver Adaptor (2pin To 3pin) 1amp
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought it to charge my toothbrush, 4 Dec. 2013
I bought this product to charge my electric toothbrush and it does exactly what it says. Would work with shavers too though :)

Acer Aspire V5-552P 15.6-inch Touchscreen Laptop (Champagne Gold) - (AMD A10 5757M 2.5GHz Processor, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)
Offered by Citadel_09

5.0 out of 5 stars Acer AMD a10 5757 touch screen, 6 Nov. 2013
This is really good value for money. I can't fault it one bit. Took a bit of getting used to windows 8, but i find it very easy to use now.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2013 9:33 AM GMT