Profile for Music lover > Reviews

Skechers Flex Appeal Something Fun Women's Fitness Shoes - Black (Bkmt), 5 UK
Skechers Flex Appeal Something Fun Women's Fitness Shoes - Black (Bkmt), 5 UK
Offered by Fit Footwear Central 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Love em!, 11 May 2016
Love em! They are perfect! Normally I wear size 5.5 in trainers so I tried these in 5 this time as 5.5 wasn't available to select. They fit perfect! These are so light & comfortable. The choice 2 colours for laces (black & pink) is a bonus! Can't wait to wear them at the gym!

Zaggora Motion Lotion
Zaggora Motion Lotion

5.0 out of 5 stars Skin feels & looks better, 19 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Zaggora Motion Lotion (Sports)
I apply this under my zagorra hot pants/capri's & vest before I do my gym workouts & I feel it has made a difference to the appearance & tone of my skin.

Salter 145 Mechanical Bathroom Scale - Silver Black
Salter 145 Mechanical Bathroom Scale - Silver Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing due to inaccuracy, 16 Feb. 2016
Originally thought it was great, just like being weighed at the Doctors, however when I recently was weighed at dr's I found it to be 2.5kg less than what I weighed at dr's which was highly disappointing! So accuracy of scales weren't good at all :-(. Luckily it comes with 10years guarantee so il be returning it.

Fisher-Price Rainforest Spacesaver Jumperoo
Fisher-Price Rainforest Spacesaver Jumperoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, 19 Sept. 2015
Once I finally got this I think it amazing!!! My 7 month old loves it too!!! So easy to put together & fold away after to save space. My daughter is a bit grizzly with a cold & teething but when she woke up & saw this & then heard the music come on her eyes lit up! I put her in & she got going straight away, exploring all the toys on the toy bar and bright colours. So many smiles and laughter from a grizzly baby shows what a good product it is. Highly recommend this! Even better at 50% off and with the £10 off £50 spend in Amazon family as part of my free trial (had to top this purchase up with other items sold by Amazon) it took another £8.30 off an already great price. Extremely happy with this purchase! Amazon took their time dispatching it but after a few emails I was given free express delivery & got it the next day...although a week later than originally anticipated it was worth the wait!

Nuby Octopus Floating Bath Toy (Multi-Coloured)
Nuby Octopus Floating Bath Toy (Multi-Coloured)

4.0 out of 5 stars My baby loves it!, 17 Sept. 2015
Smaller than anticipated but it's cute, even if it only has 6 legs instead of 8! My 7 month old plays with it! Yet to try it in the bath. My 6 & 7 yr old have been playing with it out of the bath just to try and hook the toys....not easy to do!

Gadget Juice [Apple MFi Certified] Lightning to USB Cable ULTRA Series Charger for iPhone 6 6S 6 Plus 6S Plus 5S 5C 5 SE, iPhone 7, 7 Plus iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad Mini 2 3 4 1M - White
Offered by RhinoGadget

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 17 Sept. 2015
Perfect!!!! You can't go wrong buying these especially with the comfort of lifetime guarantee. Highly recommend!!! Great customer service.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice & flexible making it easier to remove frozen cubes, 15 Sept. 2015
Used it to make baby purée cubes....easier to remove frozen purée cubes from these

Johnson's Baby Extra Sensitive Baby Wipes, 12 Packs (Total 672 Wipes)
Johnson's Baby Extra Sensitive Baby Wipes, 12 Packs (Total 672 Wipes)
Offered by Souvenirs & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 15 Sept. 2015
Great wipes :-)

MONDAYNOON 3 in 1 Postpartum Support - Recover Belly/waist/pelvis Belt Sharper for Women and Maternity

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrived but haven't used yet!, 26 Jan. 2015
Bit early to review as I'm still pregnant! It has arrived as 3 peices in a plastic bag (not a black velvet bag as pictured)....there are no instructions that I can see either so il be referring back to the listing once I do attempt using it...

The Very Best Of Now Dance 2010
The Very Best Of Now Dance 2010
Offered by Slinky Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 12 Dec. 2013
Only heard 1 cd so far, but love it! Listen to it whilst cooking, it makes u wanna groove :-)
Great for 99p....can't complain!

Page: 1 | 2