Profile for louis560 > Reviews

Content by louis560

louis560 "paul77273"

Page: 1 | 2
Canon IXUS 150 Digital Camera with Soft Leather Case and 4GB SD Card - Red (16 MP, 8x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Great but not Bad, 5 Nov. 2015
This is a nice camera, records footage very well, the only thing letting it down is no sport mode and the shutter is slow to respond. My seven year old Fuji camera is hard to beat with regards to shutter speed.

LEGO Technic 42009: Mobile Crane Mk II
LEGO Technic 42009: Mobile Crane Mk II
Offered by TOPOS Marketing GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., 5 Nov. 2015
This truly is an amazing set. I was torn between this Technic crane and the Batman tumbler, I finally opted for the crane as in my opinion the crane is much more worth the money. More working features and a challenging build. read the instructions very very carefully, check and double check, one wrong move and it'll turn into a long winded fault diagnosis session. Extremely happy with this set.

LEGO Dimensions: Fun Pack - Wizard of Oz Wicked Witch of the West
LEGO Dimensions: Fun Pack - Wizard of Oz Wicked Witch of the West

5.0 out of 5 stars A great addition, 5 Nov. 2015
This is a great addition to Lego Dimensions. The witch is capable of destroying silver Lego which greatly improves game play especially in the Dr who area and wizard of oz area. She is also very useful at flying to places where the other characters aren't quite able to reach.

Lego Dimensions - Jurassic World - Team Pack
Lego Dimensions - Jurassic World - Team Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Adds Variety, 1 Oct. 2015
Bought this with the PS3 starter pack. Adds variety to the game play, so you're not stuck playing the same three characters throughout the entire game. Includes two minifigures, a sphere and a raptor. Lego Dimensions is definitely one of the best Lego sets to date, and I'm not a gamer!

LEGO Dimensions: Starter Pack (PS3)
LEGO Dimensions: Starter Pack (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm not much into gaming but love Lego, thought I'd see what Lego Dimensions is ..., 1 Oct. 2015
I'm not much into gaming but love Lego, thought I'd see what Lego Dimensions is all about. The starter pack is a bit pricey but I personally think it's worth it. The game is brilliant, there's a lot of interaction between gaming and the physical Lego figures. It took me a while to figure out the first part of the game but once I got going I thoroughly enjoyed playing it. It will be expensive though if you wish to unleash the games full potential, having to purchase other character packs, it's not a necessity but it does improve game play and variety.

Alphaline 110 12v 80Ah Heavy Duty Car Battery
Alphaline 110 12v 80Ah Heavy Duty Car Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job., 25 Aug. 2014
Very good service, very good battery. Installed it on my diesel Volvo S40 and works very well.

Discovery Channel - Dinosaurs [6 DVD Gift Set]
Discovery Channel - Dinosaurs [6 DVD Gift Set]
Offered by The Canny Store

2.0 out of 5 stars not great, 8 Jun. 2014
The narration is a bit poo, the animation is okay but story lines could be much better. Ok for young audience but not for adults. Still can't beat walking with dinosaurs and still nothing can touch Jurassic park and that was released in 1993!!

Samsung SE-208DB/TSBS Slim Portable External USB 2.0 DVDRW - Black
Samsung SE-208DB/TSBS Slim Portable External USB 2.0 DVDRW - Black
Offered by The Component Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars reads discs my laptop can't read, 8 Jun. 2014
This little device is brilliant! It can read discs that my laptop and computer are unable to read. I'm very pleased I chose this one over other products similar to this. At time of purchase it was very good price and worth it and more. No problems with it as yet.

Lucky Reptile TC-2UK Thermo Control II
Lucky Reptile TC-2UK Thermo Control II

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 8 Jun. 2014
I am extremely happy with this heat control. Works in my vivarium very well, maintaining the temperature so I don't have to worry about it when I'm at work. I've had this unit up and running for about 5 months with no issues.

Trixie 8846 Rock Plateau Aquarium Decoration 29 cm
Trixie 8846 Rock Plateau Aquarium Decoration 29 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars gecko loves it, 8 Jun. 2014
My gecko loves this for hiding under and lying on top of. Nice size, adds desert effect to the vivarium.

Page: 1 | 2