Profile for Fordy Finn > Reviews

Content by Fordy Finn

Fordy Finn (Sheffield, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Aigle Parcours 2 Iso, Unisex-Adults' Wellington Boots - Black, 5.5 UK(39 EU)
Aigle Parcours 2 Iso, Unisex-Adults' Wellington Boots - Black, 5.5 UK(39 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely wellies, 8 Aug. 2017
Well made boots. Excellent chunky grip sole. Very comfy! Like wearing slippers!

Just Togs Women Hampton Safety Riding Boots - Black, Size 6
Just Togs Women Hampton Safety Riding Boots - Black, Size 6

5.0 out of 5 stars My super boots, 5 Aug. 2017
Best boots ever! Grip is outstanding. With my half chaps these look great. I'm a size 5-6, I have the size 6 in these and have to say they are VERY roomy! But I dont mind as I can fit fluffy socks on with them for winter. I find them so comfy even after a morning at stables I usually keep them on to poddle off shopping! Cannot praise them enough.

Ready To Get Rowdy
Ready To Get Rowdy

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome back Girl!, 21 July 2017
This review is from: Ready To Get Rowdy (Audio CD)
After an absence & to be fair a couple of previously fair -middling albums. Gretchen is back with this fantastic offering. Didnt take much listening to get into almost every track here. I love it! Reminds me of her original sound, which I thought she drifted from a little. Would love her to top this off with some UK dates like Miranda has graced us with!

TRESemme Perfectly (un)Done Curling Tong
TRESemme Perfectly (un)Done Curling Tong

4.0 out of 5 stars Bouncy shiny hair... aparently, 13 July 2017
I like these tongs. I have fine shoulder lenghth hair (had a Lob cut) and wanted to get waves/large curls in it. I find this works great. I had so many compliments on my hair what on holiday... I never have before! People told me mad my hair look thicker & it looked bouncy & shiny ! I have given 4 stars instead of 5 only due to.the fact that they do get quite hot! Even on the lower settings. Also must add that on another plus note the cord is a very good length

Mountain Warehouse Plain Bootbag - Durable & Water-Resistant, Folds Flat for Easy Storage - One Size Fits All - Suitable for Keeping Your Sport or Ski Gear Dry Black
Offered by Mountain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value & quality, 12 July 2017
I bought this bag to store my Just Togs steel toe cap jodphur boots, which are heavy & bulky. They fit in the bag perfectly. It's also very well made & durable.

Aussie Miracle Recharge Leave-in Conditioner Spray 250ml
Aussie Miracle Recharge Leave-in Conditioner Spray 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Aussie Magic!, 12 July 2017
Only bought this due to reviews I usually buy expensive Joico or Redken products. That won't be the case anymore. This stuff is great doesn't weigh your hair down smells great & leaves my hair very shiny & soft after using my curling tongs!

Dear Life
Dear Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Pop Country at its best, 14 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Dear Life (Audio CD)
Brilliant album. One of my favourite bands at the moment. Loving every track on the album. Hoping they will tour inc. UK again very soon!

Back To Us
Back To Us
Offered by nagiry

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer Fun!, 14 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Back To Us (Audio CD)
After the hum drum of Rewind this album has really put the spark back into Rascal Flatts. It's a great album full of jaunty singalong bouncy tunes! It raises the spirits & makes you smile. Bro country or not I love this album.

External DVD CD Burner Drive, Patuoxun Portable USB DVD CD RW Writer CD-RW / DVD-RW Player with Classic Silvery for Apple MacBook Air, Macbook Pro, Mac OS, PC Laptop
Offered by longtop

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 12 Jun. 2017
Tried with Windows 10 using CDburnerXP & BurnAware & iTunes. Wouldn't work with any. Kept switching itself off & saying error power off! Absolute waste if money. Returning for refund.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 3, 2017 12:17 PM BST

Anjou Curling Iron with Tourmaline Ceramic Coating, 32mm (1.26 inch ) Curling Tongs with Anti-scalding Insulated Tip, Hair Salon Curler Wave Maker ( 80 °C to 210 °C - For All Types of Hair)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Sex toy or Hair curler..., 12 Jun. 2017
If you are Gullivers sister then these will do fine. But being a liliputian I found them Ridiculously oversized. Why the heck do they need to be so big? I just boxed straight back up & returned then. My colleagues in the office were rolling about in fits of laughter at the size of the bloomin' things... along with the standard cries of, 'Is that from Anne Summers?!!' Terrible! Although I hate the product the Seller Sunvalleytek-UK are amazing. Their customer service is A+ would not hesitate to purchase from them again.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 23, 2017 11:42 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10