Profile for Mr. S. J. Rowley > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. J. Rowley

Mr. S. J. Rowley "iPod junkie" (Germany)

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Product arrived today which was a bonus as I was ..., 6 Mar. 2015
Product arrived today which was a bonus as I was expecting it much later, on removing from package I found the finish of the face panel to be below expectations, there was scuff marks and paint finish was abysmal. Also the instructions are only in Dutch

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother, 13 Sept. 2013
Considering the price I wasn't expecting much. I purchased this item with a view to building my own router table and needed some ideas, As long as I build my own table absolutely nothing like this one it will be good. The one redeeming feature is the on/off switch.

The fence doesn't move properly when the top middle section is fitted as it hits the bracket. The support on the front lifts so far off the table when tightened down your wood will fit underneath it. Don't even get me started on the assembly instructions, if you can call them that, a bunch of grainy black and white photos with no accompanying text. The on/off switch is rather well made though.

If this review hasn't put you off and you intend to buy this item please consider also purchasing knee pads as the legs are only about 30cm long which leads me to believe the product is actually meant for toddlers who enjoy a little woodworking.

Did I mention it has a rather nice on/off switch?

Sydney To Tokyo By Any Means [DVD]
Sydney To Tokyo By Any Means [DVD]
Dvd ~ Charley Boorman

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 1 Oct. 2011
This is really simple.
Long Way Round, Charley and Ewan on bikes. Brilliant
Long Way Down, Charley and Ewan on bikes with support crew. Brilliant
By Any Means, Charley and Russ on all kinds of transport. Superbly entertaining, we didn't miss Ewan or Claudio at all
This DVD? Charley with random people, no Ewan, no Russ and very brief glimpses of Claudio. He messed with the chemistry of his previous adventures too much with this one, don't get me wrong, I think Charley is a great guy and very down to earth but there is something lacking with this adventure.

Formula 1 2010 (PS3)
Formula 1 2010 (PS3)
Offered by Bundles Paradise

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the wait, 26 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Formula 1 2010 (PS3) (Video Game)
Brilliant, utterly brilliant, the graphics are superb, especially the rain, feels like you need wipers on the TV. Cars are very realistic in appearance and characteristics, very twitchy and give it too much coming out of a corner and you facing the wrong way! This game gives you almost the whole experience, even press conferences. As a few others have wrote, podiums are missing, but i can live with that.
Good luck Codemasters making F1 2011 better, you've really got your work cut out.

Apple iPod Touch 32GB 2nd Generation
Apple iPod Touch 32GB 2nd Generation

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST money ever spent, 15 Jun. 2009
My iPod touch is never out of my hand, excellent functions and applications. Brilliant sound quality. Loads of really cheap games and other fun stuff to download. My favourite has to be the real gunfire sounds which is also a great hit with my 10 year old daughter. A MUST BUY for everybody not just gadget junkies