Profile for Disco > Reviews

Disco

PhD Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate, 550g
PhD Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate, 550g

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, 4 July 2013
The best creatine I've ever used! After years of going round different products I've found the best creatine! 5*****. PHD

SMARTSHAKE Protein Shaker Gold Smoke
SMARTSHAKE Protein Shaker Gold Smoke
Offered by Colossol Nutrition

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 July 2013
Great shaker! I go straight to the gym from work so to have all I need in one shaker is amazing! I think the option of a larger cup should be added though as some products out there require more liquid than the cup can hold.

MusclePharm Orange Mango Assault Powder 736g
MusclePharm Orange Mango Assault Powder 736g

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 4 July 2013
I used 1MR before they took the diameth out of it and I've experimented with pre workouts since then and this is the best! So good in fact I've managed to help a friend of mine get off speed by using this! 5 Stars for a great product! If you lack the energy some days get this.

PhD Nutrition Methoxy-7-Test, 90 Capsules
PhD Nutrition Methoxy-7-Test, 90 Capsules

4.0 out of 5 stars Read this!!, 4 July 2013
Ok here goes. After reading the reviews and looking up this product online I was still no where with it. So I ordered it and tried it anyway. After using it I've seen huge gains and I'm overall impressed. However the magnesium bisglycenate in the product will give you the runs. Every other ingredient is great for muscle building so I don't see the need for the magnesium?

CytoSport Monster Mass 2700 g Vanilla Weight Gain Shake Powder
CytoSport Monster Mass 2700 g Vanilla Weight Gain Shake Powder

3.0 out of 5 stars Great taste, 4 July 2013
Delivery was great. Great taste. I've been changing my supplements every month to see what works better for me and this never gave me the result I was looking for. Monster MASS! No gains made.

Gorilla Sports Parallel Grip Wide Row Bar
Gorilla Sports Parallel Grip Wide Row Bar
Offered by Gorilla Sports UK

5.0 out of 5 stars 5*, 4 July 2013
Quick delivery and an excellent tool for hitting the forearms and back of shoulders. I keep mine in my locker at the gym!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 17, 2014 12:47 PM GMT