Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Ed Sheeran on Amazon Music Shop now Shop now
Profile for Daniel Kemp > Reviews

Content by Daniel Kemp

Daniel Kemp (Devon)

Da'Dude Da'Wax Extra Strong Hold Hair Styling Wax - Matte Finish - Salon Professional Quality in a Wooden Tub & Gift Bag - 100 ml
Offered by Da'Dude

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like magic!!, 7 April 2016
Don't normally write reviews but I feel this deserves one. Can't believe how effective this is, you only need a dot on the tip of your finger. It's expensive but will last much longer and is much better than any other hair products I've ever used. Try it!

Logitech Z5500 Digital PC Multimedia Home Theatre Speaker System - 505 Watt (Total)

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't be disappointed..., 2 Dec. 2010
First of all I'd like to say how good the service was from Amazon. I ordered these speakers on Saturday and they arrived on Monday. Very happy!

I spent all the evening setting the speakers up as perfectly as possible. Set up is very easy, you can't really go wrong, just take your time getting everything in position and how you want it.

Once I had everything ready it was time for a test, and i was blown away! nearly literally! the speakers are very powerful (especially the sub) and the quality of sound is amazing. I played some Einaudi and you really can hear everything as if you there listening live. I also like drum and base and pendulum was perfect.

The only problem I had was trying to make the effects function work, which I found will only work on a DVD menu or when watching a DVD or playing a game. It always works on the direct input (eg listing to iPod through aux) This was a little bit niggling as you couldn't use the effects menu while listing to music through Xbox 360, although it's easier to use the iPod on aux anyway so didn't really matter. This is only minor however and i'm still getting used to the system. It basically means I just can't have full surround sound on the Xbox 360 dashboard.

Anyway, if your thinking about buying this system do, because its incredible and well worth the money at [...]. Buy it before the price rockets up again! just make sure you have room for the sub as its mahoosive and that also needs to be 60cm away from any electrical stuff!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Resident Evil (GameCube)
Resident Evil (GameCube)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent but scary, 5 July 2007
First of all I have to say how much I love this game, my trusty Xbox 360 broke and I can't be bothered to repair it for a while so I bought a second hand Gamecube with the idea of playing the Resident Evil remake costing only £35 altogether with gamecube and brand new RE game. My first impressions of the game were how amazing and realistic the graphics were for a GC game, but then the longer I played it the more scared I became, resulting in me not playing it, or thinking about playing it.

When I was younger I remember watching other people play the original Resident Evil which as a result gave me bad nightmares. So now playing the remake is worse. (although I don't get nightmares anymore) because the graphics are so much better.

All this said, it is one of the greatest games I've ever played, maybe one day I'll pluk up the courage to complete it! Be ready for what lurks around the corner!

Driving Test Success Hazard Perception (PC/DVD ROM)
Driving Test Success Hazard Perception (PC/DVD ROM)
Offered by AMSLTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Easely pass hazard perception, 2 July 2007
I bought this software about a month before my theory test and it has proved to be very helpful. The mock videos are harder than the real hazard perception element of the theory test and involve hazards that are more difficult to spot.

when you actually do the hazard perception in your theory test you'll find it's a lot easier than what you may have expected, I did and passed roughly 10 mock tests and ended up scoring 61 for hazard perception on the actual test, so if you do the same its highly likely you'll pass.

Good Luck!

Sony DCR-DVD405E DVD Camcorder (3MP, 10x Optical Zoom, 2.7" Widescreen LCD Screen, USB 2.0)

5.0 out of 5 stars A quality piece of equipment, 8 Jan. 2007
This camcorder is really good. The quality is amazing and everything comes up really crisp and clear, even when an object is 1CM away from an object. Also I think its really good that you can use the manual focus because its really good for getting extreme close up shots. another useful function with the focus is the spot focus, where you can focus on just one object and in the background or foreground (you can do some cool shots for films with this). The surround sound recording also seems very good although I haven't had much chance to use it yet.

I haven't had this camcorder for a very long time, but so far it had been flawless