Profile for kallumsmart > Reviews

Content by kallumsmart

kallumsmart "Ksmart" (Stoke On Trent)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Need for Speed [DVD] [2014]
Need for Speed [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Aaron Paul
Offered by MusicnMedia

4.0 out of 5 stars ... watched a bit with my Dad and it was great! My Dad liked it a lot so glad ..., 12 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Need for Speed [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
Well I watched a bit with my Dad and it was great! My Dad liked it a lot so glad I got this film for him now. I quite like Aaron Paul as well as an actor.

Scary Movie 4 [DVD]
Scary Movie 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anthony Anderson
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars Another you either love it or you hate it, 12 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Scary Movie 4 [DVD] (DVD)
Another you either love it or you hate it, but I love Scary Movie so I loved this easily. It's just cheap humour really.

ClearZal Foot Sanitiser 232ml
ClearZal Foot Sanitiser 232ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine. I had a nail fungus, 12 Oct. 2014
Works fine. I had a nail fungus. Though this isn't treatment for it, I thought well I could do with using something to help the rest of my feet just in case I got any other fungus that might be a problem or possibly make my nail worse.

Night At The Museum [DVD] [2006]
Night At The Museum [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Ben Stiller
Offered by Black Wolfe

4.0 out of 5 stars I like a few, 12 Oct. 2014
I'm usually unsure about Ben Stiller. I like a few, but he also has some bad ones. He can be a little irritating in my opinion, but this was actually a good film so I wanted to get the DVD.

Obsessed [DVD] [2009]
Obsessed [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Idris Elba
Offered by MusicnMedia

4.0 out of 5 stars I like her as a singer, 12 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Obsessed [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
I think this is a film that I thought would Beyonce put me off? I like her as a singer, but wasn't sure as an actress, but she was good in Dream Girls. Turns out she is pretty good and I enjoyed this.

The Lego Movie [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + UV Copy] [2014] [Region Free]
The Lego Movie [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + UV Copy] [2014] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Chris Pratt

4.0 out of 5 stars EVERYTHING IS AWESOME! Haha this was a really fun film, 12 Oct. 2014
EVERYTHING IS AWESOME! Haha this was a really fun film. Even the video game they made on consoles was a really fun game to play on.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine for me, 12 Oct. 2014
Worked fine for me. Only problem I had is that it was a bit runny. I find Hydrocortisone cream thick like it's not been watered down so it's not as effective.

The Bucket List [DVD] [2008]
The Bucket List [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Jack Nicholson
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars 2 fantastic people in one film, 12 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Bucket List [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
2 fantastic people in one film. How could I say no? Finally went a purchased this and watched it and yeah it was a great film.

Superhero Movie [DVD]
Superhero Movie [DVD]
Dvd ~ Drake Bell
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars It's another film that if your into their others then this is another one you will like easily., 12 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Superhero Movie [DVD] (DVD)
It's from the makers of Scary Movie. It's another film that if your into their others then this is another one you will like easily.

Bowfinger [DVD] [1999]
Bowfinger [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Steve Martin
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Dad was watching once and I just loved it and it has so many famous faces as ..., 12 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Bowfinger [DVD] [1999] (DVD)
Dad was watching once and I just loved it and it has so many famous faces as well. Saw it was on DVD and has to purchase it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20