Profile for RichardB > Reviews

Bamboo Slat Screen 4 x 1m
Bamboo Slat Screen 4 x 1m
Offered by UK Garden Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 18 July 2016
I bought this fencing to keep my grandson away from the quayside at a property i rented at Brighton marina and it worked a treat.
I was really surprised how sturdy this product was and how easy it is to handle. Being supplied in its own bag was also a great help.
Carrying it and storing it at home is so easy .Good value.

We Are - Part 1
We Are - Part 1
Offered by Fulfillment Express

2.0 out of 5 stars A genius who has lost his way., 18 July 2016
This review is from: We Are - Part 1 (Audio CD)
I really don't know what is happening to Dash Berlin, the trance master has really lost the plot with this one. 30 minutes of Avicii /Guetta
europop which is a million miles away from his recordings of yesteryear . If this is the direction he wants to go in then good luck to him. I'm sure his new fan base will love it.
For me this album is a real disappointment . I just wonder whether part 2 will be as poor as part 1.
Trance music. Definitely not !

Lonely Is a Lifetime
Lonely Is a Lifetime

4.0 out of 5 stars I saw the band live at The Great Escape in Brighton and thought they were excellent, 18 July 2016
This review is from: Lonely Is a Lifetime (Audio CD)
I saw the band live at The Great Escape in Brighton and thought they were excellent.I have really enjoyed this album which is easy to listen to and they do remind me of the early Eagle's. I think the only criticism I have of the album is that some of the tracks do not replicate the energy as they are delivered live.A good album though and well crafted.

Music Complete
Music Complete

5.0 out of 5 stars BARNEY IS BACK TO HIS BEST WITH SOOTHING VOCALS AND WELL SUPPORTED BY THE REST ..., 22 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Music Complete (Audio CD)
A RETURN TO THEIR TOP FORM FOR A GROUP WHICH HAS SHAPED MY LIFE SINCE THE LATE 70'S. BARNEY IS BACK
TO HIS BEST WITH SOOTHING VOCALS AND WELL SUPPORTED BY THE REST OF THE BAND.
HOPEFULLY THE SUCCESS OF THIS ALBUM WILL INSPIRE THEM TO GO ON FOR A FEW MORE YEARS.
WELL DONE NEW ORDER ! IAN WOULD BE PROUD OF YOU.

Superfeet Unisex Supportive Insole Green E  Green SF/3000-10/11   8.5 UK - 10 UK
Superfeet Unisex Supportive Insole Green E Green SF/3000-10/11 8.5 UK - 10 UK
Offered by Salveo Department Store

5.0 out of 5 stars I WOULD RECOMMEND THESE TO ANYONE WITH KNEE OR ARCH PROBLEMS AS ..., 22 Mar. 2016
THIS IS THE SECOND PAIR OF SUPERFEET INSOLES I HAVE HAD OVER THE LAST 2 YEARS BECAUSE THE ORIGINAL PAIR
ARE WEARING OUT.THEY REALLY HAVE HAVE HELPED WITH MY SPORTSMANS KNEE PROBLEM ( WEAR IN THE INNER KNEE )
AND MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE ON MY FEET FOR MOST OF THE DAY WITHOUT ANY PAIN.
I WOULD RECOMMEND THESE TO ANYONE WITH KNEE OR ARCH PROBLEMS AS THE SUPPORT IT GIVES IS VERY GOOD.

Power To The People And The Beats: Public Enemy's Greatest Hits
Power To The People And The Beats: Public Enemy's Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars drinking fine wine and driving a Porsche, 14 Aug. 2014
Listening to this recording rolled back the years to when these guys first arrived on the scene.The tracks are as innovative and moving to me as the fist time i heard them and have lost none of their anger,desperation and unfairness of the world that we live in.
For anybody who is new to hip hop this is the recording to get.Unlike some later hip hop artists who sing about living in a penthouse in Hollywood,drinking fine wine and driving a Porsche, this recording is what the hip hop scene was all about.
Do not buy this CD if you are into soulful lovey dovey sounds as the lyrics and passion on this recording can be very hard and brutal but say more about what is happening outside your window than any rubbish you see on the TV or read in the papers.
A timeless masterpiece.

10 FAT CONTROLLERS. FAT TRAPPER COOKING PADS. GRILL & OVEN. ABSORBS FAT
10 FAT CONTROLLERS. FAT TRAPPER COOKING PADS. GRILL & OVEN. ABSORBS FAT
Offered by Planit Products Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fat controllers., 17 Feb. 2014
Quite unbelievable how much fat is absorbed by these simple pads.Until we started using these pads we had always had trouble grilling certain meats without creating alot of smoke/fumes etc.Since using the pads all of these problems have disappeared and we have a smoke free environment when cooking.
I would reccomend these pads to everyone who has to use their grill .

Price's Patent Candles Housekeeper Tin
Price's Patent Candles Housekeeper Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Prices candles, 17 Feb. 2014
We have used these candles now for many years and find them excellent to use when cooking food which give off a strong odour.Although we have a decent extractor cooker system these candles are a very good back up .

Waiting for Bonaparte
Waiting for Bonaparte

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb CD, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Waiting for Bonaparte (Audio CD)
TMTCH at their best! This cd really catches the buzz and high energy content of their live performances with some memorable songs which sound as relevant and amazing as the first time i heard them 25 years ago.

The Woman in Black (The Susan Hill Collection)
The Woman in Black (The Susan Hill Collection)
by Susan Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Will chill you to the core., 13 Jan. 2014
Wonderful spine chilling book that was very difficult to put down.The author kept the pace up throughout the book with lots of twists and turns on the way.One could really feel the mist and dampness coming through the pages.
A book to be read over a cold rainy winter weekend in front of a blazing fire and a warm drink to hand.

Page: 1 | 2