Profile for Rose > Reviews

Rose

Toute Allure: Falling in Love in Rural France
Toute Allure: Falling in Love in Rural France
by Karen Wheeler

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely taste of falling in love with Rural France!, 30 Dec. 2010
I love France. I love the lifestyle and having tasted it for myself over the past few years without having the financial security to 'make the leap' I am always keen to read about 'my' dream through the eyes of others. This Christmas I fell upon the delightful book 'Toute Allure: Falling in love in Rural France'. My Christmas holiday has been somewhat blighted by an unpleasant attack of Flu - and what has saved me? This book. Karen Wheeler draws her reader into the world of her village, her friends, her beloved little dog and her relationships. The way in which the book paints the picture of rural France is so real - she captures the essence of the countryside and I feel confident that anyone - well or unwell! would thoroughly enjoy this lovely book. It's an easy and painless way of falling in love!