Profile for Bunnyboots > Reviews

Content by Bunnyboots

Bunnyboots (St Albans)

Page: 1 | 2
i-Swim Pro Swimming Goggles - Anti Fog Technology - Comfortable - Watertight - Clear Vision - 100% Money Back Guarantee - Mirrored With UV Protection - Swim Goggle Glasses For Men And Women Best For Adults Kids 10+ Boys And Girls - Includes FREE Premium Protective Case FREE Nose Clip And FREE Ear Plugs
Offered by i-sportspro

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Mar. 2016
Fabulous googles, my daughter loves them. Absolutely no leaks :-)

LOVE LIFE Superba Krill Oil Advanced | An Advanced Combo of Krill Oil & Vitamin D | Sustainably Fished by Aker BioMarine | 450mg x 60 Marine Soft Gel Capsules | Premium GMP Supplement (Formerly Krill Complex)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value., 22 May 2014
Getting on well with this. Highest astaxanthin I could find (by quite a long way) and very good levels of EPA and DHA. Best value Krill. Fishy smell in bottle, but no taste (or aftertaste).

Red Ted and the Lost Things
Red Ted and the Lost Things
by Michael Rosen

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 29 Nov. 2011
My daughter (aged 7) and I have just read this as a bedtime story. It's presented in a comic book format, and she wants to read it through on her own next time. Very well written, and really funny... it had us both laughing out loud several times. Beautiful illustrations. Michael Rosen is obviously a cat owner ... the cat character is *very* well observed! Buy it!

Chewy Gooey Crispy Crunchy Melt-In-Your-Mouth Cookies by Alice Medrich
Chewy Gooey Crispy Crunchy Melt-In-Your-Mouth Cookies by Alice Medrich
by Alice Medrich

3.0 out of 5 stars Very short on pictures, 21 Mar. 2011
Such a shame that this book is really short on pictures. There's only 1 about every 5 recipes. Love how the book is divided into sections, but Martha Stewart's book (Cookies)Martha Stewart Cookies: The very best treats to bake and to share does this too, but with fabulous photographs for every recipe *and*, wonderfully, a photo for every recipe on the contents page. Please update presentation next edition!

Who Am I?: Yoga for Children of All Ages
Who Am I?: Yoga for Children of All Ages
by Jane Lee Wiesner

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Yoga book I've found for my daughter., 23 May 2010
I really love this book. I am a Yoga Teacher myself and have looked at lots of different books for children, and came across this by chance. It is quite a thin book, with nice big drawings showing a series of 19 yoga poses, one per page. There are much more detailed explanations and instructions at the back for grown ups. My daughters both love it, and ask for it often. My eldest is 6, and she is usually the one who asks for it. My youngest is almost 2, and she manages to join in with most of it, although I think that's probably unusually young (you know how the little ones want to do what the bigger kids do). Mostly suitable for 5 upwards. Can even be used by adults. Most children's yoga books have a lot of distraction from the actual yoga. It seems to be difficult to have the core question of yoga, "Who am I?" centrally. This book manages it beautifully and in such a simple way.

Yoga Your Home Practice Companion (Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre)
Yoga Your Home Practice Companion (Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre)
by Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 19 Feb. 2010
This is really good. An overview of the bigger picture of Yoga as well as lots of Hatha with many interesting variations. Clear pictures are a bit clinical, but very easy to understand. Well done SYVC.

Master Class Deluxe Stainless Steel Cookie Press / Icing Gun Set (22 Pieces)
Master Class Deluxe Stainless Steel Cookie Press / Icing Gun Set (22 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my cookie press!, 19 Feb. 2010
This is just great. The secret is to use a sticky baking sheet (not a non-stick one), so that the cookies stick to it. Then it's easy, and really great fun. My daughter and I really enjoyed making bags of cookies for her to give out as Christmas presents ... it will be excellent when baked donations are needed at school too. The recipe the other reviewer left works well. We have enjoyed making variations - sticking little chocolate buttons in the middle of some, or jelly tots, or blobs of apricot jam ... good fun.

Music to Be With Vol 1
Music to Be With Vol 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Yoga, 10 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Music to Be With Vol 1 (Audio CD)
This is one of my all time favourite CDs. Particularly wonderful to have playing in the background whilst practicing Yoga. I have found it very difficult to find quality music for this, that is not too distracting, or veer off into dodgy whale music. I use it when I teach, and am often asked about it, particularly the last track which is ideal for final relaxation. Highly recommended. Volume II excellent too.

Trumpette Baby Socks - Rosies Gift Set
Trumpette Baby Socks - Rosies Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous gift, 9 Feb. 2009
I actually bought these for my own daughter, but would say they are a really top present for a baby girl ... I know they're a bit expensive for socks, but the are *so* worth it. Really good quality and fabulous design - we get positive comments every time she wears them (which is most days!)

Creating Sacred Space With Feng Shui
Creating Sacred Space With Feng Shui
by Karen Kingston

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 9 Feb. 2009
This is one of my all time favourite books, that I keep coming back to time and time again. If you enjoy working with your environment and making your home a wonderful place to be, buy this book!

Page: 1 | 2