Profile for Laura J. Conlon > Reviews

Content by Laura J. Conlon

Laura J. Conlon "LJC" (U,K.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Space Team
Space Team

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and very Iikeable., 29 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Space Team (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book 'on spec', as I'm always looking for something interesting and/or amusing to read. I'm very glad I did, it's very funny, I laughed out loud several times. I love the 'non swearing', that's a really nice touch as quite frankly a lot of swearing is just tiresome and off putting. Cal is a very likeable 'hero' and the rest of the team are fun. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and in fact have bought all of the Space Team books for my Kindle.

We're All Damaged
We're All Damaged

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and sad, 24 Jun. 2016
This review is from: We're All Damaged (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book on a whim and I'm glad I did, it's very funny but also sad however the ending is hopeful and helps the main character to move forward. I really enjoyed it and I'm glad I followed a whim.

The Old Bag Company Polka Dot Burtie Oil Cloth Shoulder/Messenger Bag- Great Quality- UK Designed (Winter Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 May 2016
Nice bag, oil cloth so should be waterproof, quite large, but not too heavy.

Dead Ice (Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Book 24)
Dead Ice (Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Book 24)

3.0 out of 5 stars better than some, 3 Jan. 2016
just got round to reading the latest from L.K.H I enjoyed it better than others and at last the sex is toned down a bit and less yawn worthy. I actually enjoyed the story, what there was of it, but it took most of the book to get there. I also enjoy the interpersonal relationships as well, but they really shouldn't take up most of what is supposed to be a supernatural 'crime thriller'. However I still enjoy the books enough to keep buying them.

Childrens 1-6 Years fully adjustable Elasticated Belt with Velcro Fastening - Dark Brown
Offered by Sassy You

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good buy, 9 Sept. 2015
I really like this belt, does the job well and is exactly what my skinny little nephew needs to keep up his trousers.

Butterfly / Floral Tapestry On Green Background Cushion Cover 45x45cm (18 inch)
Butterfly / Floral Tapestry On Green Background Cushion Cover 45x45cm (18 inch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not quite as anticipated., 30 Dec. 2014
Nice cushion cover, but a coarser fabric than anticipated and the green colour in the picture looks a much more delicate shade, more a subtle Chinese green, while the actual cover is quite a strong green.

Miss Lulu Canvas Messenger Bag Polka Dots Grey L1104D2 GY
Miss Lulu Canvas Messenger Bag Polka Dots Grey L1104D2 GY
Offered by DoDoo Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Dec. 2014
Very nice bag, bought as a gift

Red Cushion Cover Poppies - 18" x 18"
Red Cushion Cover Poppies - 18" x 18"
Offered by Ideal Textiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec. 2014
Very nice cushion covers and arrived very promptly thank you.

Are We Nearly There Yet?: A Family's 8,000-Mile Car Journey Around Britain
Are We Nearly There Yet?: A Family's 8,000-Mile Car Journey Around Britain

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this funny, sad, charming book, 14 Aug. 2014
Charming, funny and sad. I loved this book. One or two reviews are negative, but I'm so glad I ignored them.

Bear Meets Girl (The Pride Series Book 7)
Bear Meets Girl (The Pride Series Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and action packed., 3 Aug. 2014
Funny action packed outing for the shifters, really enjoyed this edition. Crush is a real cutie and loved Lola.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3