Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Ed Sheeran on Amazon Music Shop now Shop now
Profile for ragdoll > Reviews

Content by ragdoll

ragdoll (UK)

Hype Backpack Bags Rucksack - Grey Holographic Design - Ideal School Bags - For Boys and Girls - Grey Holographic

5.0 out of 5 stars who is delighted with it -'genuinely holographic and not just shiny', 20 Feb. 2017
This was a present for my niece, who is delighted with it -'genuinely holographic and not just shiny', she said.

Soft Leather Zip Top Keycase with Two Keychains by 1642 (Lilac)
Soft Leather Zip Top Keycase with Two Keychains by 1642 (Lilac)

3.0 out of 5 stars The leather is nice. One of the key chains fell off (with ..., 14 Jan. 2015
The leather is nice. One of the key chains fell off (with house keys on) as I left home using it for the first time. All the keys are now on the other one, which seems to work. They can also hook around and slot in the front pocket which is quicker and easier to get them out again e.g. in the dark. That leaves the larger pocket for proper access for coins and change as it was quite hard to fish coins out the front pocket.

X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker with 3.5mm Jack Compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod/Smartphones/Tablets/MP3 Player/Laptop - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars plenty of wellie, 4 Jan. 2014
Bought this for my nephew - and a blue one for my niece. They sound great - well able to carry the volume. I'm jealous and want one too!

Babynomics: Moneysaving tips for smart parents
Babynomics: Moneysaving tips for smart parents
by Madeline Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a Godsend, 5 Jun. 2010
This book will help the family finances survive kids of all ages, not just babies. I appreciated the humour and practical common sense. And now I need another copy because a friend in need has already got mine!

Verdi: Macbeth (DG The Originals)
Verdi: Macbeth (DG The Originals)

5.0 out of 5 stars simply fabulous, 21 May 2010
I love the atmosphere in this music anyway. But I actually needed a great recording to help learn the score. Good music loses too much in download form so I wanted the CD version. This is everything I hoped it would be. Easy enough to go straight to the track I needed and the clarity and quality was excellent. The sense of drama was there throughout and absolutely every voice was precise, clearly articulated and beautifully phrased. I had checked a range of reviews of different recordings on line before selecting this one and I am very pleased I did as I cannot fault it. It has been played everywhere and is a magnificent companion (at full throttle) for long motorway journeys. And equally for cold,dark evenings in front of the fire.