Profile for Gravitykid > Reviews

Content by Gravitykid

Gravitykid (Stourbridge, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Samsung Original Magnetic Flip Wallet Case Cover With Integrated Credit Card Slots for Galaxy S6 - Blue
Offered by GEST POINT GSM S.L

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 30 July 2017
Great low profile case. Does its job very nicely.

LESHP Portable Espresso Maker Machine, Hand Held Manual Pressure Coffee Machine for Home, Office, Travel, Outdoor (No Battery, 100ML)

1.0 out of 5 stars Started well, but very quickly failed., 30 July 2017
I was undecided about buying this, as over £30 for a coffee maker is quite a bit of money.
As soon as I got it, I went on a two week camping holiday and I loved it, great tasting espresso without the need for electricity.
Towards the end of the holiday it started to stiffen up a bit, but I didn't think too much of it.
A few weeks later I went camping for the weekend. The pump became very stiff and boiling water started squirting out of the pusher.
There is an issue with the seals, but they're not serviceable, and I'm now stuck with something that doesn't work.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 8, 2017 1:23 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little TV Box, 25 Jan. 2017
This android box looked like it had a good spec and although there weren't any reviews I thought I'd take a punt.
I've had a couple of android boxes with Kodi, so I'm fairly familiar with these things and how they work
First thing I did was uninstall Kodi, then download it from the android store and reinstalled it. This was to get rid of all the pre-loaded addons that I didn't need on the factory loaded version.
I then installed the following addons: Exodus, Sportsmania (subscription required), BBC iPlayer and ITV Player.
I then loaded Aeon Box skin and set it up how I like it, put my own backgrounds on and created my own menus.
Kodi works a treat, quick and responsive.
The WiFi is dual band and fast. Much better than the single band on a previous box.
The Android home screen that boots up when you start the box is poor, so I downloaded Square Home 2 launcher from the app store. After a bit of playing with the settings I have a tiled home screen, which really suits an android box.
Remotes okay, but I bought a mini keyboard (similar to an i8) which makes setting up the box and searching for things much easier.
I've now had the box nearly a month and I'm really pleased with it.

AUKEY Bluetooth Receiver Car Portable Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Audio Receiver Adapter for Devices with 3.5 mm Stereo Aux (BR-C9, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome - Love it!!, 9 Jan. 2017
First Off - I bought this item myself and can give an honest and unbiased review.

This is such a neat and simple piece of kit.
It comes with an audio cable, rigid audio adaptor and a micro USB cable.
I plugged it all in, stuck it to the dash with a sticky pad and I've been using it ever since.

Syncing was easy.
Quality of audio is perfectly fine for me.
Hands free phone facility works great. The mic particularly works great and doesn't pick up much road or background noise.

For less than £10 this has transformed my car stereo.

Quick Charge 3.0 Adapter,Fast Car Charger, Dual USB Port 35W,for Smartphont,iPhone 7 7 Plus,6 6s,6s Plus,SE 5s,Samsung Galaxy S8 S8+ S7,S6,,Note 5 4 3,Nexus 7 6 &More[Black]
Offered by siania

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 9 Jan. 2017
Great little charger. Been using it for a couple of weeks now and it works great.

SIKER® 9-Cell 7800MAH Lithium-Ion High Performance Laptop Battery for Dell XPS 14 (L401X)/15 (L501X)/15 (L502x)/17 (L701X)/L702X Laptops (61YD0)
Offered by SK-power

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very good. - replacement a bit better, 16 Oct. 2016
Perhaps I have been unlucky and received a duff one, but this battery is very poor.
I have fully charged it numerous times and each time I remove the charger I get less than an hour out of it before it's dead. I think I I'll stick to Dell's own batteries.

UPDATE: After leaving my review, I returned the battery and was contacted by the supplier who offered to send me another battery.
The replacement was supplied in a box with a photo on it and the suppliers logo, unlike the original which was supplied in a plain white box.
The battery is better and I can get about 2 hours worth of use out of it. I'd prefer more charge, but it's not too bad.

Rapid Rewards Deluxe Dog Training Bag by Doggone Good! (Purple) COMES WITH BELT
Rapid Rewards Deluxe Dog Training Bag by Doggone Good! (Purple) COMES WITH BELT
Offered by Positive Animal Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pooch Pouch, 30 Aug. 2016
Great pouch. Holds everything that you would want when talking the dog for a walk.
Especially like the zip pocket for the phone.
It's well made and is holding up good.

Steel Toe Cap Combat Tactical Safety Ankle Boot Security Military Police Boot 7
Steel Toe Cap Combat Tactical Safety Ankle Boot Security Military Police Boot 7
Offered by Happybees*

4.0 out of 5 stars Good boots, 30 Aug. 2016
Good solid boots which are comfy and seem well made. The zip on the side is a great idea.

OUTAD Ultralight Outdoor Picnic Fishing Camping Folding Chairs Strong and Durable
Offered by Bpro

5.0 out of 5 stars Great compact chair, 30 Aug. 2016
A fantastic compact camping chair. It folds away into a small pouch, which can easily be packed away in the back of the car when we go camping.
My daughter loves building the chairs up.
They are low chairs and they're great for both adult and child.
They're not the most comfortable chair you'll ever sit in, but they're certainly comfy enough for camping.
I love them.

Ring Doorbell, Lantoo Wireless Door bells Kit Cordless, 2 Plug-in Receivers + 1 Push Button Transmitter, 52 Chimes, Over 650 Feet Operating Range, 4 Volume Level.
Offered by LKdeals

4.0 out of 5 stars At last, a doorbell that works!, 31 July 2016
I paid for this item and can therefore provide a genuinely unbiased review.
First, the bad...
The plastic from which the item is constructed looks cheap. To be honest, I think this is probably down to the shade of white.
The good...
I've had this doorbell for a month now and it simply works. I've had numerous doorbells in the past and they have struggled to consistently send a signal from one side of the front door to the other. I live in a three storey house and the receivers with this doorbell successfully work in any room in my house.
Okay, there are a lot of bad ringtones to choose from. I've stuck to the standard ring, but I'll probably choose something more festive come Christmas time.
In summary, it's a great doorbell.

Page: 1 | 2