Profile for Eric > Reviews

Single-Handed - Complete Boxed Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Owen McDonnell
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Series!, 12 Oct. 2012
I was expecting a good series as being an American with a real love of Taggart, George Gently, Doc Martin etc. I was very happy to see it stands alone in its wonderful scenery and plot lines. Great work! I wish there were more than 2 seasons.

Bulman - The Complete Series 2 [DVD]
Bulman - The Complete Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Don Henderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Don Henderson, 21 April 2012
Don Henderson created this wonderful character Bulman going back to The XYZ Man, and Strangers. His work was as good as any as any I have ever seen and I was born in 1950 watching the television.

Taggart Collection [DVD](42 discs)
Taggart Collection [DVD](42 discs)
Dvd ~ Blythe Duff

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Complete, 27 Jun. 2010
This is great television. I had to listen very carefully to understand the accent, as I am an American, but what an amazing series. I found though, that the series was far from Complete as advertised. I had to work to fill in the missing McManus episodes and have done so thankfully. It really is some of the best TV ever made.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2010 9:30 PM GMT

Strangers - The Complete Series [DVD] [1978]
Strangers - The Complete Series [DVD] [1978]
Dvd ~ Don Henderson
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulman, 27 Jun. 2010
I bought this to continue watching the career of Mark McManus. I loved his work in Taggart. As an American, I had not known about it, found it by accident and became addicted. I find Strangers and discover the group of actors playing Willis and Bulman are incredible. I cannot say enough about Henderson. He was amazing! I have since ordered "Paradise" but cannot find "Bulman." Help! Help!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 28, 2011 5:26 PM GMT