Profile for Kandi Selver > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Beautiful Textures Tangle Taming Leave-In Conditioner 355 ml
Beautiful Textures Tangle Taming Leave-In Conditioner 355 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars works great for me, 21 Sept. 2015
I have naturally wavy/curly hair, I have been using this product for the last 5 months and I find that it helps to define my curls, stops it from getting frizzy and does not make my hair crunchy or too oily. I apply it to freshly washed hair with a bit of coconut oil and allow it to air dry, works great for me,

InterDesign Power Lock Suction Reo Bathroom Shower Caddy for Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap - Combo, Stainless Steel

4.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to stick on the wall after watching a couple ..., 13 Sept. 2015
Very easy to stick on the wall after watching a couple youtube videos. Handy to have in my shower, it's s bit small, but I'm overall happy with the purchase.

Clairol Text & Tone #6G Honey Blonde Kit
Clairol Text & Tone #6G Honey Blonde Kit
Offered by CHI RHO

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't know if it's just me... ..., 30 Jun. 2014
I don't know if it's just me... but it lightened my roots but did absolutely nothing for the rest of my hair.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Jun. 2014
Smells great, I added it with my black castor oil.

Black Sleep Eye Mask Blindfold for Sleeping
Black Sleep Eye Mask Blindfold for Sleeping
Offered by Clest F&H

5.0 out of 5 stars is comfortable to wear and does not slip off, 30 Jun. 2014
This really helps me to sleep until my alarm goes off in the morning. It blocks out the sun, is comfortable to wear and does not slip off. I couldn't imagine sleeping without it.

Sensationnel Afro Twist Braid. Colour 1B: BLACK. Soft and Silky Afro Natural
Sensationnel Afro Twist Braid. Colour 1B: BLACK. Soft and Silky Afro Natural
Offered by HAIR2BUY

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 6 May 2014
I am happy to report that this hair is exactly what I needed to add temporary extentions to my dread locks. Shipping was fast and the product is in perfect packaging.

Yoga Mat + CARRY BAG - Exercise, Gym, Pilates, Padded 6mm Thick (Black)
Yoga Mat + CARRY BAG - Exercise, Gym, Pilates, Padded 6mm Thick (Black)
Offered by SDS11

4.0 out of 5 stars Everything I need in a yoga mat, 23 April 2014
I recently started yoga, what can I say... this mat does its job. I am pleased with it and for the price, I really see no need to complain.

Ecostyler Olive Oil Sty. Gel 24oz/710ml
Ecostyler Olive Oil Sty. Gel 24oz/710ml
Offered by Awkward Turtle X

4.0 out of 5 stars I love Eco styler, 23 April 2014
I would recommend this product for anyone with natural hair, it did wonders for me when it came to wash and go hairstyles as well as when I needed a good hold on my up do's.
I have recently locked my hair and my outlook on this product has slightly changed, seeing as it leaves residue in my locs. I haven't had any problems washing the product out of my hair thus far, but will not be buying again.

Approx. 50Pcs Double Prong Metal Alligator Clips Hair Bows - Silver
Approx. 50Pcs Double Prong Metal Alligator Clips Hair Bows - Silver
Offered by Sunny Market

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy Locs, 23 April 2014
I ordered these clips to assist in holding my locs in places when I retwist. I am pleased with the product, would buy again.

V Shaped Luxury support pillow with FREE pillowcase
V Shaped Luxury support pillow with FREE pillowcase
Offered by LINEN LOVERS

4.0 out of 5 stars Great nights sleep, 23 April 2014
I can't imagine a night without this pillow. I have a slight curvature in my lower spine which causes alot of pain. With this pillow, I am able to support my back, especially being side sleeper. It took some time to break it in but now that I have I am very pleased with it.

Page: 1 | 2