Profile for Kay > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Faithless
The Faithless

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put this book down, 28 Oct. 2016
This review is from: The Faithless (Kindle Edition)
I loved the background of the family from the grand-parents to the grand-children. Lots of surprises and a good "family at war" story. Each character had different traits which made you love them or dislike them. Well worth a read.

Designer Nylon Waterproof Tote Shoulder Bag in 3 sizes & 14 colours (Large, Rose red)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing bag. Company promises not kept, 8 July 2016
This is the worst company I have ever dealt with or purchased from ever. I ordered three bags, received ONE, after two emails and four/five week delivery. I then cancelled the other two as they were for presents and the holiday season was upon us. I took my pink one on holiday and, of course, at Malaga Airport on the return journey, the top of the zip broke off and I could not zip the bag up to close it. Luckily I had purchased sunglasses and received a key chain free. I managed to loop it on and was able to Close the bag. Certainly not worth the money. Would not recommend purchasing this bag or using this company. I did not overfill the bag and was so disappointed that this happened. It's now in the bin.

DNY© HEAVY DUTY PROTABLE FOLDING CAMPING CHAIR DIRECTORS SEAT BEACH GARDEN (Green Garden Stripes)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 30 Jun. 2016
Easy assemble or fold for boot of car. Takes up small space. We decided to purchase two and we are very happy with them

Best Charleston 96401711 Sun Lounger on Wheels with Cushion D.1017 Brown
Best Charleston 96401711 Sun Lounger on Wheels with Cushion D.1017 Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars A death trap, 30 Jun. 2016
We have had this lounger since 03/06/16. Unfortunately I cannot return it. I have only used it 4/5 times due to adverse weather in Scotland this year. Even after testing it is set up properly, the lounger collapses and has given me a few sore limbs. An absolute nightmare of a lounger. My husband will be contacting Amazon re this unsafe seat. Do not purchase this lounger. I gave a decent review after using it once but, unfortunately, I have been proved wrong every time I have used it since then. I paid £88 for it. Rubbish chair.

Dreamland Intelliheat Heated Fleecy King Size Dual Mattress Protector
Dreamland Intelliheat Heated Fleecy King Size Dual Mattress Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, comfortable sleepers, 18 Jan. 2016
Bought this blanket a few weeks ago and just started to use it now due to the cold snap. It is a fantastic buy. My husband who would never use the last one we had, sets it most nights for 9 hours at setting 1 and he says he is having the best sleep in his life. No waking up feeling a little cool. The blanket keeps you comfortable all night long. I, on the other hand, put it on at setting 1 for 1 hour at night. I usually waken up about 5am so I just switch it to 1 for 1 hour - Heaven!! That makes me fall asleep easily again. It is simple to set and I am very happy with my purchase. We would recommend this blanket to anyone - We love it..

Sketchers Women's Bikers Hot-Ticket Fashion Trainers - Beige, 6 UK
Sketchers Women's Bikers Hot-Ticket Fashion Trainers - Beige, 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Sketchers at a good price, 31 Aug. 2015
Nice trainer. Hope it does not become too big before long. I am putting them on with a shoe horn to try to avoid this. Other than that they look lovely. Very smart. Had compliments already.

Cosmetic Bag / Makeup Bag Canvas London Boutique Motif
Cosmetic Bag / Makeup Bag Canvas London Boutique Motif

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Aug. 2015
Nice liitle bag

Women's travel bag/canvas weekend duffle bag / Coffee, Tea or Me?
Women's travel bag/canvas weekend duffle bag / Coffee, Tea or Me?

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy traveller, 8 Aug. 2015
After writing a review to say the bag had not arrived as stated today. Just about to go out for the evening and the man came with it. Fabulous bag. Very happy with it already. Going to order one for my daughter with the shoulder strap. Off to New York next month with my new bag. Thank you so much. It looks delightful. Very trendy for a 71 year old. I will enjoy using it. Love the French pattern on the material. Merci!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2015 3:06 PM GMT

Smiffy's Pearl Necklace, 180 cm - Long
Smiffy's Pearl Necklace, 180 cm - Long
Offered by JCHPRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars happy, 27 July 2015
Lovely and white for a roaring twenties party. Just the jib!

72" Flapper Pearls Necklace
72" Flapper Pearls Necklace
Offered by London Accessories Boutique

3.0 out of 5 stars not y, 27 July 2015
This review is from: 72" Flapper Pearls Necklace (Toy)
Not white. Cream. Did as a decoration on a vase for the centrepiece at a roaring twenties party

Page: 1 | 2