Profile for Ms. C. Costello > Reviews

Content by Ms. C. Costello

Ms. C. Costello "Carol Curlz"

Page: 1 | 2
Dual powered Electric Air Pump For Airbeds & High Volume Inflatables With Car 12v & Home 240v Plug Adaptors Fast Flow Garden Home or Camping Airpump With Universal Valves Inflates & Deflates.
Offered by UKHobbyStore ~ PowerSaveBulbs UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab! Can't believe how quickly it did the job ..., 3 July 2015
Fab! Can't believe how quickly it did the job!

Artists Blank Art Canvas 30cm x 30cm Oils & Acrylic
Artists Blank Art Canvas 30cm x 30cm Oils & Acrylic
Offered by Best-offer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best quality but suited my needs, 4 May 2015
I bought this to mount a piece of cross stitch that I'd been working on. Because of this, it suited me needs, however, if I'd been wanting to paint on it, it I would have returned it. There was a dent in the canvas about 2cms across. This may have happened during transit as it arrived in a pretty thin bubble wrap jiffy bag. Also, the frame had a dip in it from a natural flaw in the wood; I think there had been a knot in it.

In summary, if you want a high quality product where perfection is key, I'd try somewhere else. If you're looking for cheap and cheerful then you'll be ok with this product.

Eric the Oracle on Self Acceptance: Relax 'N Learn Teaching Tales
Eric the Oracle on Self Acceptance: Relax 'N Learn Teaching Tales
by Kate H. N.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eric's a STAR!, 13 Sept. 2014
I got this book for a little mate of mine; a 10yr old boy who is having a tough time at the moment. He loved it! He found it easy to read and loved Eric and Cedric. I'm sure that the key messages hit home too which is great. He's looking forward to reading the rest.

My view is that this is a great way to support children through the common challenges they face in our modern world. They're learning key life skills while being entertained by a great story. Perfect!

Alphabets Galore
Alphabets Galore
by Leisure Arts
Edition: Misc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Alphabets Galore (Misc.)
Good value for money and a good variety of alphabets to choose from. Well laid out and illustrated with well indexed designed.

Mini Cross Stitch (Twenty to Make)
Mini Cross Stitch (Twenty to Make)
by Michael Powell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 May 2014
I've stitched a number of Michael Powell patterns and I love his style. Cute, pretty, easy to do and a lovely result.

500 Alphabets in Cross Stitch
500 Alphabets in Cross Stitch
by Julie S. Hasler

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure where "500" came from..., 21 May 2014
I was disappointed with this book as I had expected a lot more from it. That said, there are a fair amount of alphabets in it. I'm don't know where the "500" total came from.

I'm glad I bought a second hand book as it wouldn't be worth the full price.

Is It Just Me?
Is It Just Me?

5.0 out of 5 stars A giggle worthy holiday read, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Is It Just Me? (Kindle Edition)
I could hear Miranda saying every word in my head. I must for us girls of a similar age. If you're going to follow all the "instructions" read it in private!

To Catch A Rabbit
To Catch A Rabbit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 April 2014
This review is from: To Catch A Rabbit (Kindle Edition)
Skilfully written, captivating first novel from Helen. As I'm based in York, I enjoyed all the local references. Come on Ms Cadbury, get the next one to us!

Ben and Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream and Dessert Book
Ben and Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream and Dessert Book
by Ben R. Cohen

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, 14 April 2014
Love all the recipes I've tried so far. The book uses a lot of American terms and measurements so I'd suggest you buy a set of measuring cups too.

Dinosaur toy plastic figures set of 12 - Large
Dinosaur toy plastic figures set of 12 - Large
Offered by Lello and Monkey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 14 April 2014
I used these to decorate a birthday cake for a 6yr old and he was thrilled. I fitted 5 on the cake and gave him the other's as part of his birthday present. They are well played with!

Page: 1 | 2