Profile for ClaudiaL > Reviews

Content by ClaudiaL

ClaudiaL

Sennheiser/Adidas CX 680 High-Performance Noise-Isolating Ear Canal Headphones (Sports-Optimised Design)

4.0 out of 5 stars The most powerful sound when runnin, 30 Oct. 2010
It's been a while I was looking for good earphones for my run. I usually run outside for 1 hour and I really love good sound - its motivating. I was hesitating a lot between most earphones. I was reading a lot of comments and tried to figure out how good was the product. I was looking for earphones that would never fall out of my ears (run for 90min and check how sweaty your face will be)... those Adidas-Sennheiser seemed to suit the best because there were designed for sports; and they are. I have used them 4-5 times since I ordered them, and I totally love how they sound - graves, levels of sound, how they block outside noise is impressing. Of course there is better, but also they have the good design for intense sports practice. I must admit I sometimes must reposition them in my ears for them to fit perfect, but they are sold with 3 or 4 different ends and you can choose which one suits best. I am also running with an armband and the adjustable length of the cable is highly practical. I'm not using much the remote control, it's only for volume and I always keep the volume at highest possible (I know it's not good)
To finish, I would say that i love them so much that I use them in the bus or the tube even if they are not the most glamorous to wear for a girl, but I would recommend them for people living their lives intensely through sports & music.