Profile for LeSinge > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Greater London A-Z by Zuti
Greater London A-Z by Zuti

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 30 July 2016
This review is from: Greater London A-Z by Zuti (App)
I downloaded this for free to my Samsung 7" tablet and it was very useful on a recent trip ... to London of course. Add an underground map and you're "good to go" as they say.

THH T-380 Plain Open Face Helmet M White
THH T-380 Plain Open Face Helmet M White
Offered by UK Good Deals Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me but good value, 30 July 2016
This was quite tight and looked very small - it might suit some but I just couldn't get used to a pinhead look! Good value and well made but not for me personally.

VonShef 2 Person Green Picnic Backpack Hamper with Cooler Compartment includes Tableware & Fleece Blanket - Free 2 Year Warranty
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value., 30 July 2016
This is really good value for money. Unfortunately due to our rubbish weather so far in 2016 I haven't had a chance to use it.

Under the Volcano (Penguin Modern Classics)
Under the Volcano (Penguin Modern Classics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard work but rewarding, 30 July 2016
I first read this at college and this is the third time I have read it. Be warned it is very hard work - some sentences, reflecting Geoffrey Firmin's state of mind, are very long indeed and require two or threee readings and a Spanish dictionary is helpful. Lowry wrote an extraordinary letter to his publisher which gives an insight into the book's symbolism which can be found in Douglas Day's biography which is also recommended to throw light on some of Lowry's obsessions. Having said all this the book rewards the effort and at the end you feel you want to start again to complete the circle of meaning. I think this is one of the greatest novels of the 20th century.

RS-16 Open-face Jet helmet White Size M (57-58 Cm)
RS-16 Open-face Jet helmet White Size M (57-58 Cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... with but the padding compacts with wear so now perfect medium fit for my 57cm head and very comfortable, 30 July 2016
A tight fit to start with but the padding compacts with wear so now perfect medium fit for my 57cm head and very comfortable. I have a full face helmet but round town in the hot weather it's a bit warm so this with sunglasses is excellent. At high speed you do get the wind in your face (but not your eyes in my experience) but that is what an open face helmet is for ... isn't it?

Tormato
Tormato

5.0 out of 5 stars This is not as good as many other of their albums - how could ..., 28 July 2016
This review is from: Tormato (Audio CD)
This is not as good as many other of their albums - how could it be to be honest? I had this album on vinyl and for some reason back then it didn't float my boat. I have to admit that I bought the CD to fill a gap in my collection but I have to say I love it. I would give it three stars in comparison with The Yes Album or Close to the Edge but Onward ranks with the best things they have ever done and this song lifts it to five for me. The rest of the album is really good but Onward is stunning.

Oxford Products Rain Seal Jacket Yellow Size L
Oxford Products Rain Seal Jacket Yellow Size L
Offered by North West Motorcycles Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well over my leather jacket and two other layers ..., 2 Mar. 2016
Fits well over my leather jacket and two other layers and keeps the rain and wind out completely. Only quibble is that there are no pockets but that is no big deal.

Hi-Tec Moreno Waterproof, Men's High Rise Hiking Shoes, Brown (Smokey Br/tp/Gold 041), 10 UK (44 EU)
Offered by Impressionz

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and good value., 20 Feb. 2016
I bought these for motorcycling as the gear change would eventually wear a hole in my other waterproof boots. They are very good value for money and I find them really comfortable. I have worn them walking the dog to break them in and they seem perfectly waterproof.

Panasonic RP-HS46E-K Slim Clip on Earphone - Black
Panasonic RP-HS46E-K Slim Clip on Earphone - Black
Offered by SmartSalesUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 21 Dec. 2015
I bought these to fit under a motorcycle helmet. They do the job well although at 70 mph (I never go faster - honest) they struggle. At lower speeds with less wind noise they work well and they are a comfortable fit.

Black Optimus SV Flip Front Motorcycle Helmet M Gloss White
Black Optimus SV Flip Front Motorcycle Helmet M Gloss White
Offered by UK Good Deals Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 9 Dec. 2015
Excellent helmet. My head is 57 cm and so I bought medium and the fit is perfect. I can't vouch for its performance in the rain as I am very much a fair weather biker (did my bad weather stint years ago) but I have just been out in cold, windy weather and found the helmet warm and comfortable and the wind noise no more noticeable than any other lid I've owned. Didn't steam up unless I blew hard but cleared rapidly. Ventilation is good and all the bits on it work well. Spare screws included and very impressed by inclusion of (unnecessary in this case) return label. Room inside for flat Panasonic earphones.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7