Profile for Rebecca de Winter > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Behind Closed Doors
Behind Closed Doors

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 24 Jun. 2016
What a book! Great story. One of the few books I'd read again. Hats off. Brilliant read.
Loved it a lot with sticky cherries on the top.

Triumph Soft Sensation P Full Cup Women's Bra White 34B
Triumph Soft Sensation P Full Cup Women's Bra White 34B

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 24 Jun. 2016
This bra is just perfect. So very comfortable. A little bit of padding - I'm not a fan of padded bras but this one is just enough so that your nips aren't on display. I'm so very pleased with it, I've bought two more.

See How They Run: The Gripping Thriller that Everyone is Talking About
See How They Run: The Gripping Thriller that Everyone is Talking About

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story., 15 Jun. 2016
I really enjoyed this book, devoured in two sittings. It would make a great movie - someone should make that happen.

After the Lie: A gripping novel about love, loss and family secrets
After the Lie: A gripping novel about love, loss and family secrets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., 23 May 2016
Loved this book, great story, loved the main character. Read this book in one sitting - there was no putting it down. Highly recommended.

Stefanel Women Ps006D62024 Coat, black (900), size 8
Stefanel Women Ps006D62024 Coat, black (900), size 8

2.0 out of 5 stars Huge, 1 May 2016
Lovely coat but massive for a size 8. Disappointed.

Dylon Lingerie Whitener - 2 Sachets
Dylon Lingerie Whitener - 2 Sachets
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite., 18 April 2016
I soaked my (white, as in grey) bras in this stuff for quite a few hours - the solution has a very strong smell. I then washed the bras for an hour at 60 degrees. They came out baby blue - not white but I suppose better than grey. I put them to dry but they still smelt strongly of the solution so washed for another hour at 60 degrees - they smelt less but we're just as blue. Oh well.

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

5.0 out of 5 stars Foundation went on great with this., 14 April 2016
Oooh, I say. I love this. So much better than any ones I've used before. Foundation went on lovely, far less trouble with this sponge, and it took far less time. What a find. Exceptional.

Linens Limited Supreme 500gsm Egyptian Cotton Bath Mat, White
Linens Limited Supreme 500gsm Egyptian Cotton Bath Mat, White
Offered by Linens Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Great if you want the hand towel look., 14 April 2016
Basically, this is a hand towel. It was cheap I have to say, so can't moan, but I will. It's not a bath mat, placed beside my bath it looks like a hand towel - it just does. It's thin material, you can nigh on see through it. If this is what you want then great, but I was expecting something a tad more robust. Got this one wrong for sure.

The Body Shop - Blusher Brush
The Body Shop - Blusher Brush
Offered by The Brand Barn

5.0 out of 5 stars Chuffed with this., 14 April 2016
This brush is baby soft. Blusher goes on nice and evenly. Very pleased with this - it's just so soft, I could waft it up my cheeks all day long - feels lovely and does a good job. Would recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey, but good for a natural look - and not as sparkly as a sparkly thing., 14 April 2016
This really is lovely, I'm using it as a blusher it's very subtle but can be built up, its not at all sparkly. A delicate shade of pink that goes on evenly. As another reviewer said, you really do have to know what you're buying with this, it's not a full on blusher, it's a natural blush, a little bit of colour.
If I was to criticize it would be ditch the fancy box, ditch the mirror in the lid of the box, ditch the little brush and reduce the price, it's decidedly expensive.
It arrived promptly and well packaged.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7