Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn More Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for Psteve > Reviews

Content by Psteve

Psteve "Bit of a newbie listener, still trying to find out what I like" (North Wales)

Page: 1 | 2
iPad Mini 4 Keyboard, JETech Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Case for Apple iPad Mini 4 with 360 Degree Rotation and Multi-Angle Stand - 2014
Offered by JEDirect UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 16 Aug. 2016
Good points - feels solid construction, fits the iPad nicely. Folds down nicely over the keyboard, fits as a stand and also nicely tucks the keyboard behind the iPad when you don't need it. Good price for what it is. Keyboard is very workable. Am using it right now.

Bad point - iPad is held too vertical. The iPad is at about an 80 degree angle, almost perpendicular to the keyboard. This is fine for working at a table but too upright for working on my lap. It's this that keeps it off the 5 star mark for me

Down To Earth
Down To Earth

4.0 out of 5 stars If it's your taste in music, you'll like this, 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Down To Earth (Audio CD)
I like her music, so of course I like the CD! Only thing that was a shame is that it was one of these cardboard ones. Furthermore, it is slightly wider than a normal jewel case so it doesn't fit in a CD holder!

The IT Crowd - Complete Series 1-4 [DVD] [2006]
The IT Crowd - Complete Series 1-4 [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Noel Fielding

5.0 out of 5 stars Very much enjoyed the series, wanted to keep it forever, 9 Feb. 2014
Loved the series, now I can watch it whenever I want. Doesn't feature the last-ever episode (this was released before it was made).

Lowepro Fastpack 100 Quick Access Backpack for SLR Kit and General Gear - Black
Lowepro Fastpack 100 Quick Access Backpack for SLR Kit and General Gear - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly, 9 Feb. 2014
Holds my Sony A33 with 1 lens on the front, and space for 1 lens next to it. The top pouch gives space for a charger, lens hood or whatever - maybe even an extra lens if you've got a case for it. Lots of little pockets for things like SD cards and batteries.

The case has been well designed so it remains secure at all times but doesn't have to be completely unzipped to remove the camera (which was the big problem with my first bag).

Only thing I could say against it is that the netting on the side of the bag is so tight it can barely hold anything. It can just about hold a 250ml drink bottle, nothing more. Big shame but not enough to loose a star.

Lexmark Interact S605 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer with Touchscreen
Lexmark Interact S605 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer with Touchscreen

4.0 out of 5 stars Good printouts, but a little tempromental. FAULTY PRINTHEAD REPAIRED UNDER WARRANTY, 9 Feb. 2014
The joy of this printer is it's so easy to use. The touch screen gives all the information and interaction you need. Scanning quality is very good.

Why not 5 stars? It stopped printing 8 months into ownership. Turns out a batch of these printers went out with defective printheads. I cannot rate Lexmark support more highly. A few quick email exchanges and I had a free replacement printhead sent out to me.

Also, the printer doesn't like getting dusty or having slightly damp paper.

Breville Opula Collection VTT334 Stainless Steel 4 Slice Toaster - Opal White
Breville Opula Collection VTT334 Stainless Steel 4 Slice Toaster - Opal White

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice toaster, 9 Feb. 2014
I have my own breadmaker which means my slices of bread are larger than the normal cheap-and-nasty bread you get out of a packet. With this in mind, toasters with deep enough slots are hard to find, but this one fits the bill.

Why not 5 stars? Because I bought my first one of these from Argos. 6 months down the line, bread went in, sparks came out, power to the house went off. Took it back to Argos but they'd stopped selling it and I've got the matching kettle! Bought this from Amazon instead, I've had it a good while now and no repeat incident.

Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 - UK layout
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 - UK layout
Offered by Alex Whyte

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my media center, 9 Feb. 2014
I bought this to go with a media center PC. I needed a trackpad and keyboard and have seen a lot of naff ones. This is very good, and especially good value for money. I've recommended it to other people who've also been very pleased with it. It's nice and light too.

Doctor Who - Complete Series 6 [DVD]
Doctor Who - Complete Series 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matt Smith
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love Dr Who, this is as good as ever, 9 Feb. 2014
Another good collection. I only really watch the episodes, not the extra bits so can't comment on those. If you're wanting to watch what you've already seen on TV, this is for you

Targus Versavu Case / Stand for iPad2, iPad 3 and iPad 4 with Retina display, Wi-Fi / 4G Model 16GB, 32GB, 64GB THZ15602EU (Charcoal Grey)

3.0 out of 5 stars It looks good, but some parts don't last, 9 Feb. 2014
It's a really good design. I'm fussy about not having fabric / leather covering the front of the ipad, and this fits the bill.

However, things do start going wrong. Firstly, the edging of the plastic clasp is covered in a rubber type layer. This has started to peel. Secondly, the stiffness of the outer coating is necessary for the ipad to stand up in the 'typing' position. When the fabric softens, it causes the ipad to tilt a little more and then pop out of the groove holding it in place unless the ipad is on a completely flat surface. I like to have it standing on my lap.

All this said, I've seen a lot of covers and this is definitely the best I've come across by far. My better than the genuine apple magic cover. I'd also say that, despite everything above, it has kept my ipad in an as-new condition

The Ultimate Ice Cream Book: Over 500 Ice Creams, Sorbets, Granitas, Drinks, And More
by Bruce Weinstein

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the recipes, 9 Feb. 2014
So much better than the book that came with the ice cream maker. I've made three out of this book so far and everyone has given the thumbs up and asked for seconds. I recommend adapting the rum-and-raisin to use mincemeat instead!

Page: 1 | 2