Profile for elena > Reviews

elena

Julie Andrews' Collection of Poems, Songs and Lullabies
Julie Andrews' Collection of Poems, Songs and Lullabies
by Julie Andrews Edwards

5.0 out of 5 stars Julie Andrews' Collection of Poems, Songs and Lullabies, 22 Mar. 2012
I absolutely love this book and am reading it to my 3-year-old daughter who is learning to love poetry too. The collection is miscellanious and has multi-levelled poems so that even my daughter enjoys many of them. There is also a cd that comes with the book, in which Julie Andrews and her daughter read some of the poems. The only sad note is that when I read the title (Poems, Songs and LULLABIES)I had thought the cd would have some singing as I am a huge fan of Andrews. However I highly recommend this book!

Mr. Forgetful (Mr. Men Classic Library)
Mr. Forgetful (Mr. Men Classic Library)
by Roger Hargreaves

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr. Forgetful, 7 Dec. 2011
The story is really cute and my 3 year old daughter loves reading it over and over again! Although the Little Miss and Mr. Men are simple stories there are some difficult words in these books, but children can still grasp the overall meaning of the story and enrich their vocabulary. I am a big fan of these books and always read them in my Kindergarten class.

Disney Princess Shimmering Duvet Cover Set, Multi, Single
Disney Princess Shimmering Duvet Cover Set, Multi, Single

5.0 out of 5 stars princess duvet cover, 1 Jan. 2011
I am very satisfied, the material is nice, the colours are nice and bright and my 2-year-old girl loves it!