Profile for tizerman > Reviews

Different Class
Different Class
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars In a Different Class, 26 Aug. 2004
This review is from: Different Class (Audio CD)
I have a very large CD collection, but this will always be my desert island disc. When I first heard Common People and Disco 2000, I was hooked. Underwear, Monday Morning, Bar Italia... I love every single track on this album. If you are interested in Brit Pop don't buy Oasis albums, they pale in comparison to the best 90's album 'Different Class'!

K
K
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT album, 25 Aug. 2004
This review is from: K (Audio CD)
I just felt compelled after reading the dia review before me. Kula Shaker were a great band and K is a very good Brit Pop album. Listening to the tracks, you can't fault the rifs. I understand that some people may find the indian physicadellic a bit too obscure for their tastes. But for me K will always be an album that could be my Desert Island disc. It never strays from the top of my CD collection. 5 stars all the way!

Soccer Dog: European Cup [DVD] [2004]
Soccer Dog: European Cup [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Nick Moran
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars That dog can play, 17 Aug. 2004
What a film! It had me rolling around for hours. Watching a dog playing football is great. Yes the acting, CGI and accents are terrible, but that only makes it even more fun. I would certainly buy this film. Where else are you going to see a dog play football?