Profile for Moo > Reviews

Content by Moo

Moo (York)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Cow Moo Funny Black Apron (White print)
Cow Moo Funny Black Apron (White print)
Offered by TeeTreeDesigns

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality thick material, 7 Jun. 2016
Really good quality thick material, washes well and keeps it's shape and print hasn't fallen apart. Loved it so much, I ordered another one. Moo!

Morphy Richards Oval Slow Cooker, 6.5 L - Silver
Morphy Richards Oval Slow Cooker, 6.5 L - Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT 6.5litres but still a good cooker, 7 Jun. 2016
This is model 48715A, I have owned the 48715 since 2007 (which still works), I ordered a new one but was a bit confused why it's so small compared to the earlier one. So I filled them both up with water, the A is 6l to the brim, the older one is 7.5l. You can fit the new bowl inside the old one, it's loads smaller. I rang Morphy Richards to check and they confirmed both models are supposed to be 6.5l. I'm sure it works just as well as the old one, so if size isn't important, buy it. Unfortunately, that extra few inches counts for me (giggity).

123t Men's I Have O.C.D Obsessive Chilli Disorder (3XL - BLACK) T-SHIRT
123t Men's I Have O.C.D Obsessive Chilli Disorder (3XL - BLACK) T-SHIRT
Offered by 123t

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps it's shape - good quality material and printing, 7 Jun. 2016
Washes well, keeps it's shape - good quality material and printing.

Ant Man [DVD]
Ant Man [DVD]
Dvd ~ Paul Rudd

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvel geeks will love, 2 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Ant Man [DVD] (DVD)
Thomas the tank engine bit is hysterical. Marvel geeks will love this

Kitchen Craft Hamburger Maker with 100 Wax Discs
Kitchen Craft Hamburger Maker with 100 Wax Discs

3.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget, 2 Jan. 2016
Great little gadget, makes a decent patty BUT the meat goes inside the device and how are you supposed to clean it properly, you can't take it apart? Also your hands get all mucky from handling the mince, so the bottom lid being smooth isn't ideal, it needs to be grooved so you can get it off. Maybe when they do a redesign, they could take these things into account, they are the only irks I have with it. Otherwise, a good gadget.

Zippo 2003987 Engine Parts Lighter
Zippo 2003987 Engine Parts Lighter

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked the design but that isn't the design I received, 2 Jan. 2016
I ordered this for my son for xmas. I liked the design but that isn't the design I received! However, the one they sent out was still ace, so I kept it. Still great value for money and I'd buy again.

HIMRY Comfort Wrist Gel Rest Support Mat Mouse Mice Pad, with Gel filled wrist support, Wrist Rest, KXC5100 Dairycow
Offered by kxshopDE

3.0 out of 5 stars Curly Moo Matt, 3 Feb. 2015
I drive a BMdoubleMoo and love all things moo... so of course, I saw this and had to get it. I was looking for a gel wrist rest as I have carpal tunnel and found this design. Win win! Wasn't expensive either and my only criticism is that the edges curl up. No probs with fabric catching or fading yet and I use my pc a lot.

Logitech Z313 Speaker System - Black
Logitech Z313 Speaker System - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Logitech product description was written by Pinocho! Gutless, pathetic excuse for a speaker system!, 3 Feb. 2015
"Say goodbye to tinny computer speakers and dull sound. With the Logitech Speaker System Z313, it's easy to have the big listening experience you've been missing. The convenient control pod puts volume control at your fingertips. 25 watts (RMS) of power fills your room with dynamically rich and balanced music"

Someone's nose just grew a foot long! Lying smegheads! I got these speakers to replace my ten year old (but still working) Logitech X210. I unpacked them, plugged them all in and then played some music. Bleh! Fills the room with balanced sound??? Does it hell. You know those crappy laptop speakers you can get... plug them in to a subwoofer and this is what this set up is. Base, tinny top end and no mid range, no depth to the sound and gutless. How am I supposed to upset my neighbours with these? How can ten year old speakers, less wattage too, be more powerful and better than newer technology with MORE wattage??? How??? I'd rather listen to music through a mobile phone speaker than these.

My rating started with 3 stars and now it's on 1 because listening to ACDC through crap speakers has given me a headache. Humpf! Packing them up and shipping them back today. You do get what you pay for, that is true but £35 should buy you a decent enough set up. It seems that most reviews on these things are not good and I've looked at the other brands recommended, only to read bad reviews on them too. I thought the majority of good reviews had to be right but not in this case... sorry peeps but these suck!

BLACKBERRY CURVE 8520 LIFE IS TOO SHORT LASER ENGRAVED SILICONE SKIN CASE / COVER / SHELL / GEL / BACK COVER, BY CELLAPOD CASES - BLACK/WHITE

1.0 out of 5 stars pants, 15 Jan. 2015
Letters wiped off within a month... cheap tatt

FRONTLINE Spot On for Cats, 6 Pipettes
FRONTLINE Spot On for Cats, 6 Pipettes

2.0 out of 5 stars Used to be good but not anymore... avoid, 15 Jan. 2015
Used this for years. My poor cat was suffering from flea dermititis but thought, it can't be fleas because I use Frontline and it's really good stuff. Open sores, constant grooming, vet bills.... went through her coat with a comb and voila, fleas. I discussed this with my vet and she said she'd heard that from a lot of people now. Did you know that Bob Martin use the exact same dosage of Friponal in their products and that stuff doesn't work either? I now use Advantage. Cleared the fleas with the first dose and the dermatitis has gone! I used to recommend Frontline but not anymore.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4