Profile for Graeme from Preston > Reviews

Content by Graeme from Pr...

Graeme from Preston

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Swees Apple iPad Air 2 Case - Ultra Slim Cover Case for Apple iPad Air 2 [6th Generation 2014 Release] With Magnetic Auto Wake & Sleep Function - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well and seems protective, 22 Jan. 2016
Although a bit plastic looking, ans a slightly lighter shade of purple than I like, it seems to give a bit more bouncy protection than covers with hard plastic backs. Fits well but keeping in reserve until my second hard back case breaks finally (just one crack at the moment).

iPad Air 2 Case, SAVFY iPad 6 Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Cover Case With Auto Wake / Sleep for Apple iPad Air 2 Tablet, Purple
Offered by GMEX Trading

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last long, 15 Nov. 2015
I was really pleased with this cover. It's a great colour and fits snugly. However after only two months cracks have appeared on the back shell. This makes it looser and it will only be a matter of time before chunks will snap off. Very disappointing. I have never dropped it and it has only been subjected to fair wear and tear.

Clarks Ramparton Gtx, Men Boots, Brown (Brown Nubuck), 12 UK (47 EU)
Clarks Ramparton Gtx, Men Boots, Brown (Brown Nubuck), 12 UK (47 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good boots, 12 Nov. 2015
Looks like I had a wider foot than Regular. The shoes fit well but when worn all day my little does start to ache. I expect the leather to stretch slightly with time to accommodate this though. The soft leather and Goretex lining are a great combination to let feet breath and keep them dry.

KES K1140B Shower Head Shut-Off Valve Solid Brass with Short Switch, Chrome
KES K1140B Shower Head Shut-Off Valve Solid Brass with Short Switch, Chrome
Offered by KES Home Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little shower switch, 6 Nov. 2015
We had a dripping shower and be inky lazy and miserly I didn't want to change the washer myself or pay the fallout charge for a plumber. We are planning to change the shower sometime anyway. Well this little switch workers a treat. You screw it in and when the shower is not being used it is closed so no drips. When it is to be used it is switched on. Guests have to be told the system but otherwise it's brilliant.

Neet® - Bluetooth Music Receiver - Wireless Stereo Audio
Neet® - Bluetooth Music Receiver - Wireless Stereo Audio
Offered by Neet Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Bluetooth receiver (not wifi/DAC), 10 Oct. 2015
I am confused by many of the reviews here. There seems to be a confusion with the DAC version which also connects to WiFi. The Receiver I wanted, and got, allows iPad and iPhone music and audiobooks to wirelessly play through my stereo via Bluetooth. It does this very well. I got a second unit because my Apple TV stared dropping out when connecting over wifi(too many wifi things?). The quality of sound is excellent for MP3 and audiobook quality.

Hunted (Detective Mark Heckenburg, Book 5)
Hunted (Detective Mark Heckenburg, Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great black humour, 7 Aug. 2015
With a touch of black humour this book is both original and excellently written. Laurel and Hardy commit audatious crimes which could have come from their slapstick movies. Excellent.

Breed
Breed
by K T Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars Violent and quick witted, and deserves to be a masterpiece, 24 July 2015
This review is from: Breed (Paperback)
The age of heroes are over, they're decades dead. What's left is self serving wretches thieving, bickering and killing. Through this landscape Breed lives one of the lowest of stinking lives. Heroics get you killed so Breed looks only after number one. The humour and quick wit of this novel kept a smile on my face and my fingers turning the pages. I really do hope that more books follow this violent and quick wittd cove.

Megaman Energy Saving DL3 9 Watt G9 Ingenium Warm White Light Bulb - 4U109i
Megaman Energy Saving DL3 9 Watt G9 Ingenium Warm White Light Bulb - 4U109i
Offered by Surplus Trade Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars Very big but nice and bright, 2 May 2015
Nice ans bright but very large in the holder compared to the original halogen. It looked too ugly. If your fitting is large enough and hides the bulb this may be for you.

Fire TV Stick | Streaming Media Player (Previous generation)
Fire TV Stick | Streaming Media Player (Previous generation)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for HD (if SD programmes run strangely try changing video settings to 50Hz), 2 May 2015
I bought this as my Playstation 3 was forever buffering Amazon Direct Video HD films and programmes. For HD this stick does a marvelous job. I have yet to have any buffering issues (proving I think that it was not my internet speed). However I still have to use the PS3 for older SD programmes like Buffy the Vampire Slayer as on the fire stick they run slightly too fast and jumpy making them a pain to watch. If this can be sorted out it would be 5 stars. But as long as I have the PS3 I have no issues.
Update : changing the settings on the fire stick from auto to 50hz seems to have fixed the SD play problem - so now rating is up to 5 stars!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Best halogen replacement after numerous tests, 20 April 2015
These bulbs are the ones ai opted for after a lot of testing. They were to replace 40w halogens and alhough slightly dimmer they do have a warm light and are only a little bigger than the halogens. Some bulbs are enormous and stick well out of the holder. I'd say these are equivalent to about 32w. one point is the fit is sometimes a bit loose but this may be my fittings.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10