Profile for Ms. Lucy J. Pownall > Reviews

Content by Ms. Lucy J. Po...

Ms. Lucy J. Pownall "fluffy bunny" (Cheltenham)

Plain Hallmarked Sterling Silver Oval Cufflinks with FREE Engraving. (Please email engraving requirements)
Offered by Lapal Dimension

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant service and quality., 30 Dec. 2015
I bought these as a present for my husband to wear on our wedding day. They were engraved beautifully with his initials and arrived promptly. Fantastic quality. I would definitely buy from this seller again.

Oi Frog
Oi Frog
by Kes Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book!, 30 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Oi Frog (Paperback)
Brilliant book from start to finish! Fantastic for teaching rhyming pairs. The children in my Reception class immediately asked if we could read it again....which we did! I have since bought 3 more copies for friends and family.

You Can't Take An Elephant On the Bus
You Can't Take An Elephant On the Bus
by David Tazzyman

3.0 out of 5 stars Liked the illustrations., 30 Dec. 2015
Liked the illustrations. Some of the language chosen was difficult for very young children to understand (and was obviously chosen to help the book rhyme). Bought the book 'Oi Frog!' at the same time as an alternative rhyming book and the children (and I ) MUCH preferred the latter.

Cocker Spaniel: An Owner's Guide (All You Need to Know About Yr)
Cocker Spaniel: An Owner's Guide (All You Need to Know About Yr)
by Jane Simmonds

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Oct. 2014
Very useful! Definitely one that you'll return to as they grow!

PetSafe Busy Buddy Kibble Nibble - Medium/Large
PetSafe Busy Buddy Kibble Nibble - Medium/Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Really useful to keep our puppy entertained and good value in ..., 19 Oct. 2014
Really useful to keep our puppy entertained and good value in comparison to similar products. She has one meal a day in it and loves the challenge! Keeps her busy for about 30 mins-45mins (she's got quicker at it with experience!).Only criticism is the thread isn't great, making it awkward to close...you've got to get it just right...frustrating if you're in a rush! Like the fact that you can wash it out properly too.

GoDoggie-GLOW - Improved Dog Visibility & Safety - USB Rechargeable LED Dog Safety Collar - 7 Colours & 5 Sizes - Ultra-Bright LED's - Connects to Devices - No Batteries - Great Fun - Your Dog will be more Visible & Safe - Green Medium
Offered by HF Online

Dream on
Dream on
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Well sung, but a bit 'heavy going' in places!, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Dream on (Audio CD)
Some fantastic tracks, but I found it quite hard to listen to it as an album. I bought this as I had enjoyed listening to the track 'With or Without You' and thought the rest of the album would have the same calming, restful quality. Each track is sung beautifully, but some of the tracks are more intense and a bit 'heavy'. I much preferred the more recent 2011 Scala & Kolacny Brothers album myself.

The Curry Secret: How to Cook Real Indian Restaurant Meals at Home
The Curry Secret: How to Cook Real Indian Restaurant Meals at Home
by Kris Dhillon

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped me make authentic-tasting curries, 22 Feb. 2009
Brilliant! The basic sauce took a long time to make, but it was well worth it! I was so impressed with it that I promptly bought a second copy for a curry-loving friend! FANTASTIC!