Profile for Julian > Reviews

TRIXES 4-Dial TSA Combination Padlock for Luggage Suitcases and Travel Green
TRIXES 4-Dial TSA Combination Padlock for Luggage Suitcases and Travel Green
Offered by Digiflex

4.0 out of 5 stars Simply great, 13 Nov. 2012
The padlock arrived on time. The product and color are very nice, as shown, and the 4 dials give you an extra security factor. Changing the combination was easy and travelled with it with no problem. I haven't tested it yet through the USA, that is the only reason I have given it 4 stars.

Lonely Planet Greece (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Greece (Travel Guide)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good to travel but not that good to navigate., 13 Jun. 2012
I ordered this lonely planet travel guide so I didn't have to carry a big book with me during my trip to Greece. It was perfect for transport, no additional weight... but it was a bit uncomfortable to navigate through it. There were tabs that helped... but I guess it will never match the confort of going through a book. I just didn't want more weight or an additional item to store somewhere after my trip ended. Apart from that the information was quite good.

The Girl Who Played With Fire (Millennium Series Book 2)
The Girl Who Played With Fire (Millennium Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good reading, 13 Jun. 2012
I got the book the instant a ordered it. Very entertaining book but might have liked to know more evidently that I have finished reading it, like showing some additional information at the end that doesn't have to do wuth the story.

Optimum Gold Standard Whey 2.2Kg Rocky Road
Optimum Gold Standard Whey 2.2Kg Rocky Road

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice surprise, 7 Dec. 2011
I got the product quite quickly and found inside the box some additional nutritional supplements that I didn't expect. It was a nice surprise.