Profile for A. Gordon > Reviews

A. Gordon (London UK)

Young Bond: Heads You Die
Young Bond: Heads You Die

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 8 Jan. 2017
It was even better than the first book (shoot to kill) and I can not wait to read strike lightning! by TAG age 11.

Get Productive!: Boosting Your Productivity And Getting Things Done
Get Productive!: Boosting Your Productivity And Getting Things Done

5.0 out of 5 stars Get productive and be in control., 23 Feb. 2013
A few years ago I changed job. The new post was extremely exciting and what I really wanted to do but I was feeling overwhelmed by the challenges it presented and was wondering if I had made the right choice. Since following the ideas in this book I have managed to get back in control and now relish those challenges ahead. Initially I was skeptical about doing the little exercises at the end of each chapter, preferring to generally just read through the book. However, by spending some time doing these exercises you begin to see what is truly important to you and how you can achieve what you really want. The diamond, gold, lead exercise was particularly useful to see what was making me too busy and stopping me achieving the more important goals. Since following these ideas I have managed to be far more productive at work and actually have more time off. A rare win-win!
Some reviewers comment that the ideas and concepts are all quite simple. I agree it is not rocket science or brain surgery. However, that misses the point; this book aims to help you make those small changes so that you can achieve your own true potential and so if you are a rocket scientist or a brain surgeon you will be become a better one.

Plantronics BackBeat 903+ Stereo Bluetooth Headphones
Plantronics BackBeat 903+ Stereo Bluetooth Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 Mar. 2012
I hesitated for a while deciding if these would be good enough. They are fantastic for listening to music while running and walking. They can be a bit quiet while on a noisy train / traffic and I get very occasional momentary loss of sound if turning head very quickly but the convenience of no wires more than makes up for this. Microphone for calls is OK. They are very comfortable and easy to connect to both iphone4 and ipad2. Highly recommended for listening on the move.