Profile for Scully Bloke > Reviews

Content by Scully Bloke

Scully Bloke (Wiltshire, UK)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Simply Einstein: Relativity Demystified
Simply Einstein: Relativity Demystified

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable book., 20 Mar. 2015
Unbelievable book. I have recommended it to friends. I didn't understand every page...but for the first time I finally have a semblance of understanding the genius that Einstein was and his theory's of relativity. Wolfson has written as best a layman so view. He takes time to repeat and show examples of the important points. And it shows the Universe to be this completely amazing place.

Gore Women's Element Ws So Lady Jacket - Waterfall Blue, Small
Gore Women's Element Ws So Lady Jacket - Waterfall Blue, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality product., 20 Mar. 2015
Wife loves it. Used it to play tennis in during the winter. Kep her warm and flexible. Very good quality product.

New 199 Black Skin Tights Compression Base Layer Running Long Sleeve Top Mens (L)
Offered by JUST ONE STYLE 21

1.0 out of 5 stars Took ages to arrive. And was way too small ..., 20 Mar. 2015
Took ages to arrive. And was way too small. Reckon it was for a junior. Ended up giving it to my 11 year old.

San Miguel Chalice Pint Glasses CE 20oz / 568ml (Set of 4) + 4 Beer Mats
San Miguel Chalice Pint Glasses CE 20oz / 568ml (Set of 4) + 4 Beer Mats

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 15 May 2014
Really Nice Beer Glasses. Quite Light, can be washed in dishwasher and I really like the San Miguel Logo. it makes them feel pub authentic. Takes a bottle or a can of beer easily

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware they are Youths Shin Pads, 15 May 2014
I ordered the Large Size as Im a 5ft 8inch adult. They fit my 10 year old son, so I think they are Youths shin pads

Falcon - The Bandstand J v H 1500 Piece Jigsaw
Falcon - The Bandstand J v H 1500 Piece Jigsaw

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Medium level Jigsaw, 15 May 2014
Good Jigsaw. Fairly medium difficulty, My only issue is that a small amount of pieces of the puzzle were not completely cut, some of the backing was still attached to some of the other pieces. But it wasn't a major issue.

Adidas Adicore II TRX HG Hard Ground Men's Leather Football Soccer Boots Cleats black/white UK 9

3.0 out of 5 stars For a Narrow Foot, 15 May 2014
I ordered 2 pairs of these football boots. Size 8 1/2 and then a Size 9. I usually wear an 8 shoe and an 8 1/2 football boot. Both were too tight. the main reason is that they are quite a narrow boot, so unless you have a narrow foot then don't order. The service from the company for returning was very good.

NOCO Genius G3500UK 6V/12V 3.5A UltraSafe Smart Battery Charger
NOCO Genius G3500UK 6V/12V 3.5A UltraSafe Smart Battery Charger

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says it does, 15 May 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a pretty decent battery charger. It shows you by lighting up some lights how much the battery has charged. Once Green the battery is fully charged. I left it overnight to charge a car battery and in the morning it was charged (it wasn't completely flat to start with
For a small light charger its quite good. You get the feeling it wont do the job, or wont last long, time will tell on this

The big plus point for this device is its safety features. It doesn't spark, can leave overnight, it doesn't overcharge. and it wont cause a problem if you connect it incorrectly. So you feel safe using it.

A big negative I found was the instruction manual. I found it quite complicated and needed to read it many times and I thing trial and error actually won over understanding of the instructions.

Does what it says it does

Garmin Vivofit Wireless Fitness Wrist Band and Activity Tracker - Black
Garmin Vivofit Wireless Fitness Wrist Band and Activity Tracker - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a nice device and does push you in different ways to exercise, 15 May 2014
I've used this every day now for 3 months. Its a good device
Pros: It looks good, it reminds you regularly by a line across the screen that you need to get going. It syncs very easily with my iphone and all results show on the garminconnect web site. This is a great website that gives you stats on your use and enters you into competitions to have the most steps. Its very engaging

Cons: it has come off one or twice but luckily I noticed. I wear it on my wrist, so it doesn't register cycling. In order to get it to register on a bike I had to wear it on my ankle.

It also allows you to monitor your heart rate with the heart rate unit. Great for exercising

Braun Silk-épil 7 7569 - Wet & Dry Cordless Epilator with 6 Extras (Including Shaver Head and Trimmer Cap, Cleansing Brush for Face)

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with the results, 15 May 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have used several epilators and shavers over the years with varying results. Epilating is generally a painful business but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the low pain and results of this one. Having read other reviews, it seems that other people have experienced a fair amount of pain, I used the wipes supplied beforehand and either this works or I have a very high pain threshold! Expect to see raised red bumps for a couple of hours afterwards but if you do this before bed, they will have gone down by the morning. I love the light as it makes it much easier to see where the hairs are when you down to the last few, making it much easier to get a nice smooth finish. I have fairly fine hair and find that I only need to use it about every 6 weeks which is brilliant and when the hairs do grow back they are definitely more sparse and much softer than using a normal shaver.

The other shaving attachments and facial cleaning brush are all easy to attach and use and I am very pleased with the results. Charging time is very quick, about one hour and everything fits into a neat little drawstring bag. Overall a great product that I would highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18