Profile for Nemo James - Singer Songwriter > Reviews

Content by Nemo James - S...

Nemo James - Singer Songwriter (Croatia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
The Big Cheese Ultra Power Mouse Traps (Baited, Ready to Use, Easy to Set Rodent Pest Traps That Kill Instantly, Quick Results Guaranteed) - Twin Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to set and you get to keep your fingers., 15 Jun. 2016
Bought this for my dear old mum and she has no trouble at all setting them. A little tip she has is but something sticky like honey on the trap and then put some chocolate on it otherwise the clever little buggers seem to be able to lift the bait without setting it off.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case, Onyx Black - fits all Paperwhite generations

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought a cheap one of these and got fed ..., 15 Jun. 2016
I bought a cheap one of these and got fed up with my kindle not getting turned off when I shut the cover so I bought this. Very well made and turns off every time but for this price it bloody well should.

Bluetooth Headphones, TaoTronics Wireless Headsets Stereo Music Earphones (Bluetooth 4.0, Hands Free Calling, Built-in Microphone, A2DP/AVRCP)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but poor range, 15 Jun. 2016
Fits nicely and unlike those type you have to hammer into your earholes they don't keep falling out. However I find the bluetooth range much worth than the other similar headphones I have. Also regarding the label for the functions I don't think it is the cleverest idea having black lettering on a black background.

Magic Vida Waterproof Shower Curtain Nature Series with Vivid Color (180cm × 200cm, Peach Tree)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Jun. 2016
Bought this for my dear old mum and she loved it.

ts-ideen 6079 Guitar Mechanics for 4/4 Guitars
ts-ideen 6079 Guitar Mechanics for 4/4 Guitars
Offered by ts-ideen GmbH

4.0 out of 5 stars Why can't I be famous, 15 Jun. 2016
Fitted perfectly and works fine. My only complaint is I am still not famous

3 Flip Top Lid Seal Tool Cork Screw Wine Beer Bottle Stopper Sealer Vacuum Cap
3 Flip Top Lid Seal Tool Cork Screw Wine Beer Bottle Stopper Sealer Vacuum Cap

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent except for one big problem, 16 Feb. 2016
Good tight fit. The problem is I no longer have an excuse for finishing the bottle.

Seagate Expansion 5 TB USB 3.0 Desktop 3.5 inch External Hard Drive for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy makes me feel old, 16 Feb. 2016
Does the job. Can't believe I used to get all my data onto a 1.44 mb Floppy DIsc

Snark Guitar, Bass and Violin Clip On Tuner
Snark Guitar, Bass and Violin Clip On Tuner
Offered by RST Music

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not perfect, 16 Feb. 2016
I am an old timer and although find these things very useful, especially when playing live but I don't find them to be perfect. When recording I still find it best to tune using the guitar's natural harmonics to get it perfectly in tune.

NGT Unisex Fo Braid Scissors for Carp Hair Rig Tying / Course Fishing, Black, Medium
Offered by selby tackle

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little scissors if you can find them, 16 Feb. 2016
I ended up buying a dozen as my sock monster seems have developed a taste for these scissors. Where the hell do they go ???

Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse
Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse
Offered by Cucumber Gadgets

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work properly with windows 10, 16 Feb. 2016
I have 3 of these mice and and love them until I upgraded to windows 10. Now the custom buttons are very erratic and don't work half the time. What really annoys me is their total lack of support. Their first response was something like "it's your problem, you sort it out". Then after a lot of testing I sent them detailed proof that the problem was with their setpoint software and to that I never got a reply. The same happens with all 3 mice and 3 different computers so I know it is not hardware related. Probably the worst support I have ever known in 30 years of heavy computer use

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9