Profile for Mrs A Livingstone > Reviews

Content by Mrs A Livingstone

Mrs A Livingstone

Page: 1 | 2
Simon & Tom Yoffee Clear - Premium Fungal Nail Treatment. Suitable for Finger and Toe Nails. With Tea Tree and Argan oil. 10ml
Offered by Beauty Solutions Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product but not so great content., 25 May 2016
This is a good product which I purchased for the first time and was pleased with the service and packaging. However I probably will not buy again as the bottle was less than half full and only lasted over 10 days or so. It is a pity that this was not checked before being sent out for delivery. It was very disappointing as I felt this was going to be a very effective treatment to a problem I have tried with a number of brands previously with varying degrees of success. Hopefully the bottle contents will will be checked before dispatch in the future.

The Bettersleep Company Hotel Quality Egyptian Cotton Duvet Quilt 10.5 tog Luxury Bound Edge (Double)
Offered by The Better Sleep Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Duvet, 4 Nov. 2015
excellent service and prompt delivery. The duvet is warm without the weight. Best one I have had for the Autumn Winter season.

Ladies Country Estate PressStud Closure Quilted Gilet Bodywarmer Jacket Black 16

3.0 out of 5 stars ladies gilet, 12 April 2015
A nice enough gilet but a rather snug fit when worn over a thick jumper. I would recommend ordering a size bigger than normal.

Target Dry Canterbury 2 Womens Cloche Rain Hat (Jet Black, M)
Target Dry Canterbury 2 Womens Cloche Rain Hat (Jet Black, M)

3.0 out of 5 stars canterbury hat, 23 Nov. 2014
I liked the quality of this hat but unfortunately I did not suit it. I am going to give it to my daughter who likes it and looks good in it.

Master Class Soft-Grip Stainless Steel Soup Ladle, 31 cm (12")
Master Class Soft-Grip Stainless Steel Soup Ladle, 31 cm (12")

4.0 out of 5 stars soup ladle, 10 Nov. 2014
A well made utensil. Smart styling and sturdy . It is excellent to use and does the job it is intended for.

The Bettersleep Company Cool Summer Weight Microfibre Duvet 2 Tog Double Bed - Anti Allergenic, Lightweight and Machine Washable at Home
Offered by The Better Sleep Company

4.0 out of 5 stars 2 tog duvet, 3 Sept. 2014
I am delighted with this duvet. I am still using it as we enter September and it has been the best buy ever. I worried that I had
ordered a tog too low but that is not the case as this duvet gives warmth without weight. Everyone should buy one of these for the Summer months.

Fly London Women's Dave Court Shoes P143033001 Mushroom/Black/Red 6 UK, 39 EU
Fly London Women's Dave Court Shoes P143033001 Mushroom/Black/Red 6 UK, 39 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Fly London Dave Court Shoes -, 28 July 2014
I was disappointed to find that these beautiful shoes were way too small - I could not believe that these were my normal size 6.
They were also quite narrow fitting (I normally wear a standard width). It would be helpful if more information could be supplied
regarding sizing on shoes from this company. All said I am not complaining about the quality and style - they were first class.
I am now reluctantly in the process of returning the shoes. I have not ordered a replacement in a bigger size because I am not sure if
that would be big enough in this particular shoe.

Lotus Womens Flavia Fashion Sandals 20050 Navy 6 UK, 39 EU
Lotus Womens Flavia Fashion Sandals 20050 Navy 6 UK, 39 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars lotus sandals, 22 Jun. 2014
I was looking for a pair of sandals which fitted the smart casual bill. These do without compromising on style quality and comfort. I am
very pleased with these and can recommend them wholeheartedly for the summer season.

Chef'n® Butter Maker (Just add Cream) Includes Recipes
Chef'n® Butter Maker (Just add Cream) Includes Recipes
Offered by MMP Living

4.0 out of 5 stars Butter Maker, 18 Jun. 2014
I have used this product a few times since purchased. It is simple to use and the butter produced is delicious. I cannot think of any cons about this butter maker. It lives up to my expectations.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars oral rinse, 25 April 2014
I am persevering with this treatment. Although results seem rather slow I can see a moderate improvement in the tartar around my lower front teeth. I wish the product was not so expensive.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2014 8:09 PM BST